~2~ Everyone's An Old Fuck Now

The whole plane ride, I was a mess. I was wringing my hands, my leg was shaking and I was breathing heavily. My hair was standing up straight because of all the times I ran my hands through it. Also I was really sweaty. And I asked for so much coffee, the flight attendant told me I wasn't allowed to order anymore.

"Nervous flier?" the old woman next to me asked.

I smiled nervously. "You could say that."

She patted my hand. "If you get scared with landing, you can hold my hand. My grandson hates planes too."

Once she started talking, she wouldn't stop. Lot's of people might be annoyed, but I was grateful for the distraction of thinking about what was awaiting me. Soon, the plane landed. I said goodbye to the woman and wished her a good day. After I grabbed my suitcase, I went to the car I had rented for the night. I put my suitcase in, and started to drive. I pulled up into the parking lot of the restaurant Mike had texted me to meet at. I walked into Jade the Orient, and went up to the lady standing at the entrance. "Hi uh, I'm here to meet Mike Hanlon."

She smiled. "Okay, come right this way." she led me to the back, where there was a private room.

I walked in and saw two men standing and talking. They looked up when I walked into the room.

I grinned. "Bill! Mike!"

I ran to them and tackled them in hugs. They both wrapped their arms around me.

"It's been so long." Bill held me at arms length. "Wow October, you look great!"

I smiled. "Thanks. You both look amazing."

I couldn't help but stare at the two.

"Are you okay?" asked Mike.

I nodded. "It's just....where did the time go? We're all old fucks now."

We all stood awkwardly. Last time we saw each other, we were still only eighteen. And now, we're forty years old and I guess we had no topics to think about.

"I saw your movie by the way." I said to Bill.

"Oh yeah?" he grinned. "How'd you like it?"

"It was amazing. Really scary. The ending was ass though. Sorry."

Bill threw his hands in the air. "You're still so bluntly honest."

I did a little twirl. "That's one thing that never changed about me."

Mike smiled.

"Hey Homeschool, you ever got in a relationship?" I asked.

He stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You called me Homeschool. You remember that?"

I scratched my neck. "Huh, yeah.....I guess I do. I honestly did forget about that until now."

He nodded. "And to answer your question, no."

"I can't have soy, or anything that has egg in it." said a voice.

We looked around to see a man with black hair, talking to the waitress.

"Uh, gluten and if I eat a cashew I could..... realistically die." His voice trailed off as he saw us. "Holy shit."

The waitress walked out of the room.

"EDDIE BEAR!" I yelled. I threw my arms around him.

He groaned, hugging me back. "What the fuck October, you're still going to keep up with that nickname?"

I pulled away from him as the Bill and Mike hugged him too.

"Wow Ed, it seems you haven't changed a bit!" I grinned.

He eyed me. "What do you mean?"

"I can't have gluten or eggs or soy or I'll choke and die." I mocked.

Bill smiled while Mike laughed loudly.

Eddie pushed me. "Oh fuck off. You're so immature."

Suddenly, we heard a gong crash. Looking around, a guy with glasses was holding a mallet. "This meeting of the Loser's Club has officially begun."

I looked closely at the man. 

Richie.