~15~ Plan B

I could hear screaming in the back as Pennwysie pulled Eddie towards him. "Uh ohhhhhhh!" he swung his arm around and IT threw Eddie into a cave.

"EDDIE!" I screamed.

We all struggled to get around Pennywise, and we ran into the cave where Eddie had fallen in. I reached him first and kneeled down. "Eddie! Eddie. Eddie speak to me!"

His shirt was all bloodied up and there was a large whole on his stomach. I started to cry as I looked down at him. Richie put a hand on my shoulder. Pennywise was clawing at the caves opening. "Come out and play!"

Richie took of his jacket and pressed it against Eddie's wound. "He's hurt really bad."

"We have to get him out of here!" I cried.

Beverly shook her head. "How are supposed to do that October?"

I looked down at Eddie and he looked up at me. 

"I almost killed him." he choked out. "The leaper. My hands around it's throat. I cold feel it choking. I made him small. He seemed to weak. He seamed so weak."

"Eddie," I whispered. "Eddie you're so strong you know that right? You're so brave too. And I'm sorry!"

He weakly cocked his head. "Sorry about.....what?"

"I'm sorry if I ever made you feel weak. You. And Stan. I just.... I just always felt like a mother to you guys. But I'm sorry if I ever made it seem like you were a kid. Or like your were weaker than the rest of us. Because you're not. You're braver  than us."

Eddie smiled and took my hand. "You never made me feel like that. It's nice having a motherly figure love me, when I had to grow up with someone like my mom."

"The Shokopiwah!" Mike said suddenly. "All living things must abide the laws of the shape they inhabit!"

"Guys!" Ben interrupted. "There's a passageway here!"

We looked to see him standing in front of a tunnel. It was a small tunnel. Big enough for us......but too small for......

"If we go through there, we can force Pennywise down to size!" I realized. 

Beverly looked at me, grabbing my arm. "We'd make him small!" 

"Small enough, that we can kill IT!" I finished.

"I CAN SMELL THE STINK OF YOUR FEAR!" Pennywise cackled.

"Go! We gotta go!" Mike cried. 

Ben and Richie carried Eddie, as he groaned in pain. I kept whispering things to him. "You're okay. You're fine. We're right here."

We started going through the small passageway. When we emerged, Eddie coughed. Richie and ben set Eddie down against a rocky wall. 

"Richie," Eddie said softly. "I gotta tell you something."

Richie kneeled in front of him. "What's up buddy?"

Eddie opened his mouth, glanced at me, then shut it. "I fucked your mom."

I burst into tears as I watched Eddie laugh, then start coughing, then Richie grinned and chuckled. Eddie looked up at me. "I fucked your mom too."

I started crying harder and Richie stood up, wrapping his arm around me. Eddie's face shifted slightly as he watched. But I noticed his eyes never left Richie's face. Wait, did he.....

Fuck, Pennywise was here.

The Loser's started running, as Rich and I stayed back with Eddie. 

Pennywise jumped in front of them, crawling towards them. "Gotcha! You filthy little children."