87: Myth of Draco

There's atleast one dragon that lives in every Adam. They serve as the guardian of Terra Draco. Their existence is crucial for they hold the Aegis of the land. They are very rare since 1 out of 100 is the only percentage of their birth. Eversince the last dragon of Terra Draco disappeared, no one has yet claimed to be the next. So the people of Terra Draco believes that there will be no more dragon to serve as their land's Aegis.

Unfortunately, the recent generation has not yet heard any whereabouts of the mythical dragon and how the last darkesthai disappeared. Dragon lords are called darkesthai. The disappearance of the last dragon caused languish to the land's prosperity. It is still not understood if there is still a dragon living out there or they totally vanished centuries ago and the told stories about the said magical creatures are nothing but myths.

Nevertheless, there is always fallacy and truth in every story. And a wonder how the false spread faster than the verity. "There is no more dragon in this Adam's generation. That's why Terra Draco will never be prosperous ever again." A fallacy indeed, because the catastrophic truth is that there are still two living dragons in Terra Draco.

The one was already invaded by the darkness and other one has not awaken yet.

In able for the sleeping dragon to arise and rule Terra Draco, he must first defeat the still living darkesthai. It is not actually necessary to kill the dragon lord——only if his intentions and works are for good. But the long forgotten hidden dragon lord in Terra Draco is now invaded by darkness and has been working with the dark all along, causing deprivation of the land.

In able to bring back the prosperous land, the righteous must preside. But one rule is making everything conflicting; "The darkesthai can only be killed by another dragon."

How will they reclaim the land if the other dragon has not yet awaken and is nowhere to be found?

——

Hindi maiwasang mamangha ni Celestial sa taglay na anyo ni Sardius. She mean, how could anyone abandon such gorgeous man? And how could he be the dragon Prince with such soft features? Or maybe, the dragon Prince is just indeed a title itself. Because the said mythical creatures were long lost forgotten, and until now eversince the last one disappeared, no one has yet claimed to be the next. Even the dragon Prince himself does not admit that he is indeed a dragon.

But what is this dragon Lord Sardius has been trying to defeat? Does that mean there are really dragons?

Celestial stared thoroughly at Sardius. He really looks soft despite his raging temper. He looks very neat and clean, his clean cut hair makes him look younger. Even his face is clean despite being abandoned by the Castle. He's incredibly beautiful——how can a man be this beautiful? His lips looks soft, the upper one is slim while the lower lip is thick. Even his narrowed nose perfectly and neatly couples his lips.

And his eyes, Celestial Beryl cannot even believe she's staring at such beautiful and unique white eyes. Verily, the colorful eyes of the sovereigns as well as the unique heterochromatic eyes of the Archduke were flabbergasting. But this boy's eyes, it's alluringly captivating. The irides are enlarged and white, mostly similar to light or very pale lavender color, and there are no distinguishable pupils.

Sardius glared at her, mukhang napansing nakatitig siya ng maigi, "What? What the hell are you looking at?"

Umirap na lamang si Celestial at nag-iwas ng tingin, "Salbahe."

She could not see him inside the cave, so now— seeing Sardius in vivid chroma feels so different as if she's floating in the air watching an unbelievably beautiful man. Celestial feels lucky to be surrounded by gorgeous people, may seswerte pa ba sa kaniya sa ganitong sitwasyon? Kung hindi lang siya malas sa buhay pwede na s'yang magpiyesta. Ang kaso mas lamang ang kamalasan niya kaysa swerte, hindi nakakatuwa pero kahit papaano'y hindi na rin masama.