Lost and found

Vanakkam readers

Hop in, seatbelts on

Let's

Gooooo

Who is the other person?

This truth was too damn much for Shruti to take in. It was soo painful to listen to him. What of there was no blast? She would still have her parents with her. A normal life that she wish she had would have been her reality if they stayed. What it's? These what if's kept piercing her heart.

She fell but two people held her safely.

One is her husband

And the other one is...

Ragini

No no

Sangeetha

She heared it all. The truth she was soo kept away from.

She was numb listening to it all. But even then she can't let Shruti down right? That made her move like wind to hold Shruti.

She won't say she is shocked for sure. 

Because this is too surreal for her to comprehend.

She has a father? A mother? A brother? A big family? Her heart can not process this big truth which makes her want to swell with happiness but another part of her cannot bear to see Shruti like this,she can't bring back those that died for her? Why did they love me soo much that they left Shruti alone?

Shruti instantly became important in her life after they met. Is that because of shruti's parents who loved her more than anything? What is this connection?

Shruti was tongue lashed by most vile creatures and though they all were there for Shruti still they failed to protect her from feeling lonely because that void can never be filled and that unbearable pain she is going through was because of her very existence?

Do i deserve that kind of love?

The teary Ragini/ Sangeetha was herself a broken person because she missed the wonderful life she would have had with her lovely family if it weren't for some people's evil deeds

Lost 18 years are lost right?

The pain she felt when she had noone back in Kolkata,the pain she felt when she thought she had no guide to the right path,the pain she felt all those years of loneliness is indescribable

But that will never stop her from seeing or recognising shruti's sufferings

Her husband beared all the torture of hiding everything from her so he could find a better way to explain her the reality made her almost choke out of guilt,for she reminded herself of the doubts she had on these people but the reality and the reason they had to hide it from her felt like a tight slap on her face.

He loves her that much?

She felt thankful to God for having given her the best people in her life and thanked God for getting her back to Chennai with her people where she truly belonged

These scattered thoughts and millions of emotions all at once was too overwhelming for her.

Aravinda:Sangeetha....