Evil minds and Loving hearts!

Hey everyone!

Let's just jump into today's part!

So lastly u witnessed the evil ananya's hatred against my protagonists; so let's see what happens next!

Ananya's pov;

Ananya; what are we even here for? Your step son clearly hates us and he by mistake also never looks at me!

Meera;i know that and that's something that u should be worried about! I cannot ask him to look at u like he looks at Shruti!

Ananya; don't even tell her name!

Meera; then what should i call her?

Ananya; her name irritates me soo much! She's too ugly and why is ur stupid stepson behind her? When he has someone like me with all the curves present in the right place!

Meera;the thing is Ananya dear! Stop flaunting over ur sexy and gorgeous curves and start working towards my step son! If u keep getting into his wrong side,i fear the consequences would be worst!

Ananya; who cares? I want to marry him and that i will do! But i have this very urge to cause some really bad damage to this Shruti who is this stupid ragini's"beloved" person!

Meera;oh u r also against Arjun's girl?

Ananya; she's another little bitch like this shruti;

Meera; stop giving them names dear because for a matter of fact i know that both arjun and aravinda will be more than happy to break ur mouth for speaking like this!

Ananya; why are u siding with them?

Meera; i just didn't want u to have a broken jaw!

Ananya huffs!.

Ananya; here now listen to me; this is our plan that we are gonna execute now!

Ananya says something to Meera and when they are done speaking both had that stupid evil smile on their faces;

Ananya's pov ends!

At office;

Arjun's in his cabin doing his work while John was in rounds getting to know about the work status and azar was in his cabin seriously working on a new design that he's developing which might benefit many if everything goes accordingly!

Aravinda was discussing about the new project with one of his associates;

Aravinda was done with discussing alot about the new project and he just wanted to rest for sometime and so he made his way to Arjun's cabin and that's when he heard some women cry!

And he was more than sure that he hear the sound from the men's washroom;

And he took no time to barge into the washroom!

He saw something that made him feel soo disgusted and angry!

He saw an middle aged man trying to misbehave with a girl who work in the canteen!

That sick human who was soo much interested in doing some dirty things with a girl who's of his daughter's age got startled when he heard someone come inside!

The man left the girl out of fear and she immediately fell on the floor and started crying!

And this sight of the poor girl crying amplified aravinda's anger and he looked angrily at the aashole

Aravinda went near the asshole and started punching him at the stomach and the man groaned Outta pain!

Aravinda kept beating him and the man fell on the ground due to the repeated blows on his stomach!.