Ananya and Tanu-Double the trouble

Hello everyone! I hope that everyone enjoyed the last part!

So let's jump into today's part!

Today's part:

All the boys were speechless after that confession from their girls.

Forever rattling John looks like he suffered a mild shock treatment!

How on earth can a girl express her love for a guy without the guy taking the lead?

Man,girls do have feelings they are more than happy tk express it to their loved ones!

Give her a chance and prove your worth,she will treat you like you are the most special being on Earth! That powerful is a girl's true love!

And true love can make even a tomboy like Julie go all red when John winks at her and miracle can happen when they speak like normal couple with Julie behaving like a shy girl! What on earth buddy?

A shy girl like sabur can go all brave and tame a rugged angry lad like azar!

That's love it's all about happiness, sacrifices,loyalty, possessiveness and most of all utmost care towards their partner!

One's true love can always reside in the heart irrespective of the love being a success or a failure;

Heart that is just knows to love the loved ones and hate the bad ones! Just as simple as that! The buddy can cause serious mental depression at times but if he gets what he wants he makes u feel pure bliss!

But there is ananya who is totally against all these true facts!

Ananya's room;

She keeps throwing all the stuff that's infront of her!

She's totally gone crazy! The tiny amount of sanity that she had is lost with shruti's heartfelt confession to aravinda;

She takes aravinda's picture and starts speaking

Ananya; How dare you? How dare you cheat on me? You always speak as if iam the bad on who fooled everyone and got engaged to you!

She starts laughing like a mad!

Yes,I fooled everyone and framed you as a bad person so that I could marry you!

We were kinda good friends when I was with your good for nothing bestie! But what happened after that? He was useless so I wanted you because u were the better option!

You have money,name,fame and mostly important the dashing killer looks!

Why should I be the one to always see the best in you?

You never realise what u r pushing and what u r trying to make urs forever!

I have money, name,fame and my father has a lot of bank balance! Iam fair,slim,modern and what else do you want youn businessman? What do u not see in me?

What's there in that brown,fat girl? She has no money,no surname, nothing that makes her suitable for a Greek God like you!

What do u see in her? Character? Well,I don't have really great history with guys but I don't want to be like that boring,very homely person! That makes me wanna puke!

But I will never let you and Shruti to be together! Never ever!

She trades her finger over Aravinda's picture and says

You are mine and noone can change that! I will make sure that the bitch is nomore here near you!

And she kisses Aravinda's photo!