"Plan-Make ajju jealous"

Ajju's pov

IAM not able to bear this guy's presence near ragini!
Ragini seems to be Abit comfortable around vivaan too!
How can she b comfortable around a guy whom she just met about 5 hrs ago?
Ajju's heart; hey dude! That's not about how much hours u spend with a person to make him/her feel comfortable around u! It's just about ur behavior and personality!
To b honest ajju he is really a charmer!
See everybody loves the guy!
He's Soo well mannered and sweet unlike his father and sister!
Maybe he's not that man's son!😂
Believe me,I liked the guy's attitude apart from his stupid gaze on my ragu!😗
Ajju:yeah he shouldn't have looked at my ragu like that!😘 she's off limits!noone have the rights to look at her like that! she's just mi....
Ajju's heart; come on ajju complete the sentence na!
Ajju realized what and all he thought and spoke!
Ajju: stupid! What r u talking about? she's not my ragu! don't speak like that and all!
Ajju's heart; I didn't say that she's off limits,noone should see her and all! it's u idiot!
Ajju;IAM not an idiot and I don't know y I spoke like that and pls leave me alone for sometime!
Ajju's heart:u may fool ur mind by convincing urself but IAM not to b fooled! I can express myself through ur eyes but those who know me only will understand my feelings and expressions through ur eyes!
And ajju try to understand things around u!
I will speak when u go in the wrong path!
Ajju;I.....I am......
Ajju's heart;and if u don't care about ragini don't worry vivaan is there now!😂😏said his heart making the man go crazy
Ajju: how dare u? Shut up and get lost u idiot!vivaan is noone to ragini and ragini is not like that to drop over good looking fellas!I know her!
Ajju's heart; so someone's accepting vivaan is good looking!
Ajju:what?... seriously u r making me insane!
Ajju's heart:hehe,girls will at least give a chance to those good hearted,good looking fellas at least once ajju😂
Ajju took the files from the table and threw it furiously unable to hear what his heart says!
Ajju's heart; oops my work's done bye ajju!
Ajju shouted aaahhhhhhh!

Maan's pov

This guy's gone insane!😂
Talking to himself 😂
Ragini is min....
Cha he should have completed the sentence!
At least he's trying to understand his feelings now!
He's going to throw alot of files out of frustration here afterwards!😂
Who are v playing with?
The great "ARJUN SUBRAMANIAN",the handsome,young,talented gentleman who's the youngest CEO of the multinational company in Chennai!

Ajju is a guy who never shared his pain with his family coz he knows that his family will be hurt to see him worried!
He's bottled up all his feelings in his heart and so it at times pains alot!
But he is a very strong person!
He is shy and so he will never speak his heart out that easily!
But my dear ajju,when it comes to ragu u cannot keep ur feelings bottled up all the time!
It's time u share ur worries with everyone!
It's time u live ur life for urself too!
It's time for u break the walls around u!
It's to u understand what ur heart says!
It's time u leave ur painful past behind and live ur present with ur loved one's

U maybe a bit younger than me ajju,but u have taken care of me like a father at times!
U have always been a caring brother!

By this time maan's eyes started to water!😖

He felt a hand squeeze his hands gently and he turned around to see his whole family around except for ajju and ragu!
Geet know what he thinks and she smiled a thin knowingly

Maan's heart;this beautiful women is my wife who is mother,best friend,my soul,my heart,my reason to live,a part of me without whom I am nothing to b called as a living being,a true and passionate lover,my baby,my wife geet! I am lucky to have her!
Her brother is always our first child and so r our puppies and so it's time v settles all their lives!
Maan; the good son, brother,friend and a business man"ARJUN SUBRAMANIAN" is known to the world but now it's time to bring to this world
The romantic, possessive, caring,lover boy ajju to the world!😏
Who and all r in?
All shouts "me"and all have a group hug!😘
Plan"Make ajju jealous"is on!
All chuckled!