Maan-it's pushing pushing romance today!!!!!😂😄😄😄😄😄

Sabur pov
I have seen my doll's loving nature,her care,her goodness but during skl days she always restricted herself from growing confident.
But that never changed her loving nature.
She always supports me and Julie.
That's true that v r soul sisters.
How on Earth can anyone live without their soul.
She is our soul.We r bound together by an unbreakable relation.
Ragu always had many thoughts which would make a difference in this society.She always wanted to change the mentality of the society which blames ppl without even knowing what's the matter!
But always she was scared of her grandma.
Me and Julie know about her family's ignorance towards her before itself.
Inspire of all those bad memories she never failed to create good, memorable memories with us during our skl days.
She always managed to make us smile genuinely.
She can do anything for her loved ones,but v always wanted her to b independent.
While thinking about her doll she failed to realize that hot tears r flowing out of her beautiful eyes.Wow! that's true love

Then came the 2monkeys in our life.
They complete us.
Ragu never speaks much with boys and starts to feel nervous of the situation demands her to do so, but for the past few days I can see her speaking with men bravely.
V love her change which is for the good.
My soul pained to see her hurting herself but my doll never gave up.
I was damn proud of her today.
Ajju Anna is behind her change I know,but I really don't know how to make them realize what they feel for each other.
She keeps her finger on her cheeks and gave started thinking.😂
Sabur pov ends.

Julie pov
IAM proud of my doll.
It killed me inside to see her tears but she said right, it's all part of the game to grow up.
But still it hurts to see her cry and she cried bitterly thinking about ragu's pain.

Sabur who heard her son's came to Julie.
Sabur:Julie BBY,what Happened,why r u crying and started to panick.
Julie hugged her and cried.
Now sabur got even the more tensed
Julie:I can't see our ragu's pain sabur.
Sabur: Don't cry BBY,it pains me too but u r making my situation worse by crying.I hate ur tears u know that.
Sabur said this while crying.
And Julie hugged sabur tightly.
Sabur:our doll is a kid she is trying to walk so v will b watching her moves so that she doesn't fall.
But v should not prevent her from walking na.
It's her right to explore and know the world.
Julie was shocked hearing her BBY sabur speaking maturely.
Julie understood what sabur was trying to say.And admired sabur.
Julie to make the environment light put her hand on sabur's forehead checking her temperature.
Sabur:what BBY?
Julie:I think so u r not well so only u r speaking maturely
Sabur pouted angrily and Julie laughed looking at the angry bird's face.
Julie pulled her cheeks and hugged her while both laughed.
All these was watched by others.
Ragu ran to them and hugged them tightly.They kissed each other's forehead lovingly while geet too joined them.
Azar knows that sabur can b matured at times that too for her loved ones.
And today also she did the same.
Her this nature made him fall for her during their skl days.
While all the other girls tried to gain his attention (coz he&John r good looking 😂)sabur never gave a glance to him.
That made him to think about her more.
Many days he had sleepless nights coz of sabur.
Her behavior made him fall for her always,her care,her innocence made him to lose himself in her.
He love pulling her legs coz he love her pout.
He is very possessive of her and his loved ones.
Azar(mind voice):how many times will she make me to fall for her?I am getting damaged coz of the continuous fall😂
John was really shocked to see Julie crying.
He stood rooted to his.Never had he ever seen the karate kid crying.She is most strongest among them.
She is spontaneous,outspoken, crazy, brave, independent but this soft side of her made him worried.
Ppl judge Julie by the way she is but little did they know about her pure heart.
She is a gem.
She was crazy but I fell for her within few days seeing her heart which was Soo pure.
Their first encounter was something which was very special to him.
That day he realized the strength of a girl who can do anything for her sister.
He realized that she can make him into a better person.

Azar and sabur looked at each other and thought "IAM incomplete without u"
Julie and John saw each other and thought"IAM nothing without u"
They looked at each other for a few seconds lost in their world.

Maan and ajju got emotional looking at the girls crying.
Maan:ayayoo! what's happening here?
All looked at him being confused.
Maan:u all look like serial artists!always crying!and started to laugh hysterically while other boys joined him.
Girls in unison:what!!!!!!
Boys in unison:u ppl deserve award.
Julie:yeah v deserve an award for breaking ur limbs and started to chase our poor John.
John shouted louder and ran for his life.
Sabur took a wooden scale and was about to hit Azar.
But he sensed her and ran away.
Geet took the cooking​ utensil and maan got shocked seeing her with it and gave scared expressions and ran away.
The home again looked like a circus coz of all these ppl.
All chased each other's target running around the sofa's and furnitures in the living room.
Ragu adored them while laughing and ajju admired ragu amidst all these fun😂
Sabur stood on the sofa to reach azar's head.
Azar didn't expect this but somehow saved himself.
He looked at pouting sabur and laughed like a crazy man.
He laughed till his cheeks turned red.
Azar:hehehe!u shortie!!!!!😂and started to laugh again.
Sabur:shut up u idiot!
Ragu and ajju laughed seeing the tom and Jerry fight while maaneet and johnjulie laughed while running 😄
Ragu felt blessed to have them and prayed to God to keep them happy!
In this mean time John who was about to get caught came near ragu and hid behind her back by holding both of her shoulders.
John:BBY!save me from that karate kid!and shouted like a kid while all except for Julie laughed.
Julie:hey u stupid!I will get u now itself.
John smirked naughtily and said,
John:what u want me now itself?
All suppressed their laughter while Julie blushed which gave John heart attack.
He held his chest and put his head on ragu's shoulder.
Ragu:Anna yenna aachu?(Anna what happened?)
John:BBY i think iam hallucinating.Did ur sister blush?
Ragu bit her lips and laughed.
Julie:shut up idiot noone will want u with that intention.
John:who said u that?so far Keerthana,Anjali,Sanjana from our office proposed me u know?
Julie was burning now with anger.
John:but I don't really know whom to choose.All r competitive to each other.So it's really difficult for me to choose my bride!
And with microsecond he was knocked off by a punch on his handsome face by his girl.
He fell on the floor while keeping his hands against his cheeks rubbing them saying'it won't pain'
All smiled at his innocence.
Ragu:awwww!!!!!my cute Anna and pinched his cheeks lovingly.
Julie also fell flat by his innocence.
Both ragu and Julie helped him to get up.
Ajju stood behind ragu admiring his cute family.
Azar:so u had problem with choosing one right?
John:yeah.
Julie got pissed off.
Maan enjoyed John's state.
Azar:keerthana once proposed me too.
Now sabur turned into angry bird.
Azar:she isn't worthy for u.anjali is committed now,and leave Sanjana coz she once proposed maan mama too and still she loves him secretly.
Maan who was enjoying John's state was now horrified and started sweating badly looking at his lovely wife's very angry face and was petrified by now.
He kept a cry baby face and nodded no.
Ajju was suppressing his laughter while others did the same.
Azar:mama it's unexpected outburst of mine!sorry mama!😂
Maan:I will kill u when I one there.
Geet:oh u will kill my brother for saying ur truth?And took slow steps near him with the utensil.
Maan was stepping back with her progression.
Maan:not like that!she just had an infactuation nothing else!I made her understand everything.
Geet started to take long steps and maan ran away pushing John who pushed Julie who pushed sabur who pushed Azar who lost his balance and pushed ragu but before she could fall a familiar strong pair of arms held her protectively by her waist.
She instantly closed her eyes due to reflex action and when she opened her eyes she saw that same pair of eyes which have many different kinds of emotions within itself but never did she ever spotted lust in them.
Both got lost in each other's eyes.
Ajju found many different emotions in her beautiful eyes and felt as if it's a magnet which pulls him towards her.
While Azar got hold of the short sabur by her waist while both looked at each other with love.
Haha now comes our ultimate, outstanding couple johnjulie.
Julie held John by holding his neck and he was in the same posture as ragu,sabur while Julie was in the posture as ajju,Azar.
But they loved being like this.
They wanted to b different.
They looked at each other intensely with love.
Maan felt proud of his act while running looking at them.
Geet looked at them happily while running.
Geet:wow it's complete now!
Maan stopped running and turned suddenly which geet didn't expect and hit his hard chest and fell back only to b held protectively by her loving husband.
Maan held her protectively with his hands circling her waist while she looked at him with immense love.
Maan looked at her eyes deeply showing his love for her only for her and said
Maan:now only it's complete!😄
Geet smiled shyly.
Maan:u know iam urs and u r only mine and held her tightly.
Geet nodded her head positively.
Maan: Don't u think it's pushing pushing romance today!!!!!😂😄
All got lost in their better halves eyes!!!!!😄😄😄😄😄