Chapter #4

Felix was sitting by himself on the bench observing the courtyard. Marinette and Adrien had left him to go talk to other people. He saw Chloe being her usual self and flirting with Adrien. Then the bell rang. He followed her to the classroom. Ms. Bustier, his new teacher.

"Class, we're having a seat change!" she exclaimed. A series of groans filled the class.

This is the seating plan, hope that makes sense. Btw, even tho most of the ppl I ship are together, I'm not a sabrina x max or zoe x luka shipper. 

Felix glared at Chloe

Felix glared at Chloe. She gave him a disgusted look. They both inched to the edges of the bench. Felix turned in front of him and saw that Marinette was in front of him. Before he knew it, he was staring at the back of her head.

Chloe snickered. She moved back to the middle of the bench.

"Look at that!" she remarked, "Felix has a crush!"

Everyone in the class, including Ms. Bustier turned to look at Felix trying to figure out who it was.

Felix could feel Marinette's eyes on him. He didn't dare look at her.

"Chloe, could you not talk so loudly?" he hissed.

"Why? What does it mean to you if Dupain-Cheng knows?" she said with a smirk.

"I- uh, nevermind." he slumped down, defeated. Chloe sat there with a triumphant grin on her face. She'd managed to win against Felix.

Felix spent the rest of the class convincing himself that he didn't have a crush. But there was a thought lingering in his head, If you don't have a crush on her, then why do you have a problem with Chloe spreading it everywhere?

Finally, he turned to face Chloe but she wasn't there. No one was. With some panic, he ran to the nearest classroom. Luckily it was the right one. The only seat that was left was next to a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She didn't see Felix sit down, she was busy glaring at a boy with spiky blue hair. He was sitting next to Chloe and they were talking excitedly.

He scanned the room for Marinette. She was sitting next to Adrien with a cute blush on her face. Adrien didn't seem to see it. He was just talking to her. He said something which changed her mood. She had a sad expression for a while.

Felix stared at his cousin in utter shock. It was obvious she was in love with him, most people would know that from just a glance.

But Adrien wasn't most people.

"Hey, are you okay?" a high-pitched voice said.

"What? Yeah, I'm fine," he said.

"You don't look fine. You look pale," she said, concerned.

"I'm fine!" he said once again.

"You were just giving Adrien a death glare. But y'all are cousins."

"I wasn't-"
"Do you like her?"