Chapter #15

"I swear, you're too sensitive sometimes babe," her sickeningly sweet voice rang out. "But I get why, you break up with me and then move onto this,"

He glared at her, "She's not a this,"

She responded to his glare with another fake smile. "You even treat her better than you treat me,"

She leaned closer toward Felix. So close, he could feel her breathing on his neck. He backed away from her quickly, sliding along the narrow bench.

"Why are you even here?" he demanded. "Shouldn't you be shooting your film?"

She pouted, "I came back for you. I missed you,"

He clenched his fists, "Why can't you leave. We're not even a couple."

"Why do you want me to leave?" she asked, shooting off another dazzling smile and moving even closer. "You never used to mind. Who is she?"

He ignored her.

"You have to tell me, babe, you're cheating on me!" fake tears streamed down her face. She'd been practicing, they looked a lot more convincing than they normally did.

He rolled his eyes, "I'm not cheating on you. You don't even know me!"

Another tear fell from her face, "Of course, I know you. I'm the only one who knows about your fa—"

"Lila. get out of my school. Never talk to me again," he said, looking her directly in the eye.

"Felix, what the hell? I just came to surprise you, but now you're not even talking to me, I wonder what Marinette would say if she heard this,"

Felix's eyes widened, "What do you mean?"
Lila held up her phone, showing that she'd been recording him. She ended the recording, "Why do you think I came here? I know you didn't miss me. You've never loved me. Never once have you laughed around me, joked around me. But then with Marinette, it's different. But you're not breaking up with me either,"

Felix shook his head and snatched the phone away from her hand. He started looking for the recording in her recent section.

"Where is it?" he pressed.

She grabbed it back and hugged it to her chest, "I'm not telling you. If you don't want her to see this, you'll have to be my boyfriend again. For real this time,"

Felix thought about it for a while. He didn't want to hang around Lila, but then again, he didn't want anyone hearing that recording.

"I'll think about it," he said glaring at her.

She smiled again and looped her arm around his. He quickly shook it off and stormed off into the courtyard.

Marinette stopped him, "Hey Felix, why are you so upset?"

Immediately, Felix forgot about Lila's nonsense, he blushed, "Justschoolwork. Y'know,"

"You should study with Adrien and me. I'm sure he wouldn't mind," she offered.

He nodded, unable to form words.

"By the way, thanks for saving me." It was really nice," she said with rosy cheeks.

"Thanks— I mean you're welcome!" he stammered. "It'd be fun to study with you. Tonight?"

She smiled, "Tonight,"

She started walking toward Alya. When he didn't move, Marinette grabbed his arm and pulled him to Alya, Luka, Nino and Chloe.

"Hey Felix," Alya said with a smirk, "How's it going?"

"Do you know who that girl was?" Luka asked him.

Felix almost shook his head, "What girl?"

"The one with the brown hair, she seemed sad,"

Chloe inched closer to Luka with a slightly sadder expression.

"Her? She's a girl I know from London. Don't tell her I said this, but you should stay away from her." he added that last past for Chloe and Luka's benefit. He didn't want either of them getting mixed up with her lies. Plus, Chloe seemed to hate that Luka was already interested in Lila.

"Well, she seems very interesting, but we have more important things to talk about," Chloe said loudly, "Apparently Adrikins and that rat Kagami are doing a photoshoot together,"

Marinette shook her head and glanced at Felix. "That's impossible! Adrien's in Paris. Right, Felix?"

Everyone turned to look at Felix, who paled.

"Y-yeah, he's in Paris. That's just Photoshopped. His father probably just figured out that he snuck back and is going to look for him soon," he lied.

Alya nodded slowly, "That makes sense,"

"Adrien told me he and his dad were having issues," Marinette admitted.

Everyone understood and seemed convinced. Except for Chloe, who looked hesitant.

She pulled Felix aside while the others walked to class.

"Felix, I'm not stupid," she snapped. "I know you're lying. I've known Adrien since I was a kid. You know he'd never sneak away. Plus, Gabriel Agreste is against Photoshop. What are you doing with Marinette? You can't keep lying to her."

He tried to deny her accusations, "I'm not lying to her."

"She told us that Adrien came to visit her. I happen to have his number. I could expose you right now," she threatened, "Tell me the truth!"

"That is the truth," he insisted, "Why would I be lying?"

"Because you like her! You don't need to pretend to be someone you're not! Just be yourself, she'll probably like that part of you. Unless she finds out about your plan. I suggest getting rid of "Adrien" before she finds out!" she yelled, still trying to make sure no one else heard her.

She took out her phone and began scrolling, "Andre, Audrey, Alya, where's Adrikins?"

"Fine. I'll stop," he muttered.

"Just tell her now, it's not that hard, 'Marinette, Adrien was actually me because I have a huge crush on you," she said, imitating his voice.

Felix reddened slightly, "I'm not saying that. And you better not tell her that,"

"You have to tell her at some point. The sooner the better. And don't expect her to fall for you right away, she'll be pissed that you were playing with her feelings," Chloe advised.

Felix didn't pay attention during class. He was busy thinking about what Chloe had said. He didn't want to hurt Marinette, but he wasn't about to confess his love to her either.

He opened his phone, scrolled to the bottom contact and made his choice.

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'll try and start updating more frequently <3

~ randomshipper ~