Supernatural Entrance

Freddy's P.O.V.

It's just like every other day

Activate,
Perform,
Meet & greet,
Recharge,
Repeat.

Except this time, I overheard a couple of the employees say something that shocked me to my core...

"Hey, did you get the memo?"

"What memo?"

"The boss is planning to double the size of the plex!!!"

'WHAT!?'

The second employee just stood there, like he heard the most outrageous thing ever to be said.

"... You're kidding, right?"

The first violently shook his head.

"I shit you not, he wants to double the place! All for one animatronic!"

It was at this point I stopped listening.

Such a big area for one animatronic? That can't be right...

I left to go rally all the others to my green room alerting them with a message ping.

As soon as I got back to my green room, everybody was already there.

Monty and Chica were on my couch tuning their guitars, Roxy was gazing at herself with my mirror, Foxy leaning against a wall playing his accordion, Sunny playing with a couple dolls, Bonnie on the floor relaxing and Gold hovering above the floor cross legged, meditating.

My entrance got everyone's attention.

Bonnie was the first to ask. "Freddy, what has you so riled up?"

I relayed what I heard.

"WHAT!?!?"

Everyone's shout might as well have shaken the entire building.

Chica continued "For one animatronic? That's ridiculous!"

Narrator's P.O.V.

What they wouldn't expect, is that this new animatronic will bring change to all worlds. Their's, and countless others.

A.N.
Alright so, you might be asking why I decided to write this... I've been looking for fan story's on FNAF that have crossovers with other fandoms. And to my immense disappointment, I found NONE. So I decided to write one myself. I'll be naming each new fandom as I introduce them. And please leave comments, I would love to hear feedback.