The Shapes of Music

A.N.

Alright so... It's gonna a bit of a rough start since I've never written my own story before, so please bear with me.

(Scene change brought to you by security guard Vanessa feeling very insecure because of Freddy)

Narrator's P.O.V.

As a result of the construction, part of the pizzaplex is closed for a few weeks. The new animatronic was scheduled to arrive tonight to help with construction.

We see the animatronics at the loading dock, awaiting the new arrival.

Freddy's P.O.V.

Everyone was at the loading dock (minus Sun because he would make a mess of the place) anxiously waiting for the manager to come with the animatronic in tow.

They arrive and we immediately notice something about the new bot.

To us, he had cyan headphones, his arms and legs were floating spikey pink spheres, a tail with a hammer head as the tip and he had pink eyes with white rings for irises, even wings! But to the manager... he didn't see that.

"Guys, this is Blixer Bassbreaker. He'll be in charge of the new part of the plex, along with helping with construction efforts." The manager explained before leaving.

Then the new bot, Blixer, started talking. "If you have any questions you're going to ask, please wait until there's no one in the building. Then we will talk. If you want to follow me, follow the trail I leave behind." Then he walks off, a blue trail only we can see marking his path.

Based on our faces, we have FAR too many questions to ask.

A.N

Oh man I'm exited to get to the first good part of this story! You guys will be in for a treat! I just hope I don't get every writer's worst nightmare... Hmmmm...