Meeteoing the Crew (yes I am that unfunny)

A.N.
Ok, I'm kinda desperate now, 4 parts and still no comments? Guys please, I want feedback! Anyways, this is when the FNAFSB gang meets the Meteos AND Meteoro crews.

Gold's P.O.V.
Blixer walks up to strange bot and says "Grannest! Long time no see! How've you and the crew been while I was gone?"

The bot, now named Grannest, turns around and it's expression brightens so much it's almost blinding.

"Captain Blixer! What a surprise! I see you have new allies with you. Want to call the crew to here?"

I teleport over to them. "Blixer, what is going on here?"

"One second..." He puts his headphones on. "Attention all personel, please report to the loading dock immediately."

Then he holds up his hand, three, two, one.

BANG

The door into the room is busted down, and SO many creatures pile on top of him.

(A.N. I'm putting images here so you know what they look like)

(The third one in the top row is Celestorii)

Then we hear Blixer's strained voice "Guys

Then we hear Blixer's strained voice "Guys... c-can't... breathe..."

"Alright everyone, let him breath."

Then they're pulled off of him by an invisible force.

"(Cough) Thank you Celestorii."

The voice came from next to the animatronic group, startling them.
(The one I mentioned above)

"Are you alright, Blixer dear?"

"I'm fine Aetherias."

Then he gets up, stretches, than says "Guys, this is the Glamrock gang. I plan to bring them to Idwell for a place for them stay while they're with us here."

A.N.
Alright so, for your information that you will need, Idwell WAS a planet of cold emotions, but after a series of events happened, the birth of positive emotions was brought to this planet of machines. Interesting isn't it?