Preparing For A Chill Night

A.N.
Oh holy hell... I am... so sorry for the long time between (real) updates guys. I ran out of ideas, and needed to take a break from the story. Also procrastination was a major problem, so...

No P.O.V.'s

it's Friday. Blixer's first performance is today, but he asked to perform for an older audience. Specifically highschool students. (Because I am one myself)

Freddy's P.O.V.

Management notified us that Blixer would be the one performing in the afternoon today.

...Which was also the day he decided to introduce us to a few of his family members and friends from his destroyed home dimension.

Approaching his room I saw six figures through the window. One was very obviously Blixer. The other five I didn't recognize.

"It's very unfortunate that Cube can't make it to our first performance here."

Cube? Who's that? And "our"?

I walked up to his door and gave it a few knocks.

"Oh, that must be Freddy."

The door opens and none other than Blixer stands within.

"Yo, Freddy! I have a few individuals I want you to meet, come in! Come in!"

Inside are the aforementioned figures from earlier but I can better see them now.

Three had the appearances of women, one wearing a pointed hat. And two being men.

"These are my mother Chiptuna..."

"Hello dear."

"My sister, Wave"

"'ey"

"My father, Dubstep"and

"What's up?"

"My closest friend, Nautilus and his wife, Aura"

"Hello there, mate!"

"Hi cutie."

Then someone starts knocking on the door. Blixer gives a start.

"Oh, That's right! My performance partner for today!"

He walks over and opens the door.

Standing outside is... A human girl? What?

She's wearing a baggy green sweatshirt with with a fluffy red scarf around her neck. Her hair tied up into a ponytail. She also wears light brown sweatpants and red shoes. As well as a pair of headphones with googly eyes on them.

"Evening Blixer." She said. A relaxed expression on her face.

A.N.

No I'm not giving you hints as to WHO the human girl is.
...Okay maybe one. Famous YouTuber from France, but speaks (presumably) English.

Feedback is my lifeblood.