The Metamo Ark

A.N.
How fitting since today is the 17th anniversary of Meteos. Oh how I wish this game had a bigger fanbase...

Narrator's P.O.V.
A few more weeks have passed and Blixer has finally finished setting up his equipment in the pizzaplex as well as construction.

Freddy's P.O.V.
Blixer sent out a message to us signaling that he has finally finished setting up his equipment here and told us to come to his green room.

"It's finally time I show you all another world!"

I stopped him right there. "If you're going to show us something, it better be safe."

Blixer just says "Oh you worry to much Fred."

Going behind the portal frame Blixer does something and we here a click.

Now we can tell the portal is open. Golden letters hovering in front of it spelling out "The Metamo Ark".

Blixer comes around from behind the portal with a giant, giddy grin on his face. "Come on! Follow me!"

And we all rush through the portal.

(Scene change brought to you by everyone in existence T-posing)

The next thing we knew we were all flying through space like comets. Soon we saw an object in the distance. Then a door opened on the side of said object and we all landed smoothly inside.

Monty speaks "Where in the fresh hell are we?"

In the corner of the room we see another robot.

A.N.
The only thing I'll tell you is that you'll have to wait until next time until I answer your questions. I'm an asshole aren't I?