Returning to set up

A.N.
Hey, I know it's been a week since I last updated but the reason for that is I ran out of ideas and got sick so...

Blixer's P.O.V.

"Thanks for letting us spend the night at your house, Roiboti." I say.

"A problem it is not, dear friend. You and any others you bring with you are welcome to stay at my abode."

The gear headed Idwellian, Roiboti, said with a calm demeanor

"Let's head back to the ark, Fazgang."

Then we all disappear in a flash of pink light.

Freddy's P.O.V.

And just like that we're back on the ark.

Gold exclaims "How did you do that!?"

Blixer scoffs "you're not only one with supernatural powers. Anyways, it's time we head back to the pizzaplex."

He holds his hand out and five orange lights spring forth from his palm, which congeal into... A five ball-pointed star?

Like with the portal, golden letters hover around the star, spelling out "Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex"

Monty speaks "Home, sweet home, huh?"

"Yeah... Alright first!" Blixer turns around. "Who wants to come with us!?" He shouts to the gathered crew.

They all rush to him, and he turns his back to them.

As they approach him, they all turned into pink spheres that attached themselves to his back.

Then he turns his attention back to us.

"Now to get back to the plex... I'm going to need each of you to approach this star one at a time."

A.N.
Want to guess which fandom the star came from? I'm not putting it in the tags this time. So you must guess.