No Secrets to Keep

A.N.

Blixer's purpose for being here is revealed. For he has no reason to hide it...

Freddy's P.O.V

To get the answers to our questions, we follow his trail. Leading us straight to Rockstar Row.

It's past midnight now and all the employees have left for night.

We spotted him working on the construction for his own green room, putting in the final touches.

He turns around and spots us.

"So... what are your questions?

Gold raises his hand first. "What ARE you supposed to be?"

Blixer blanks at that, then sighs. Waving his hand in front of him, he somehow summoned giant flat pink circles behind us.

"To answer that, I'm going to need to tell my story, so you're gonna need to sit down for this."

With that we sit down, and he begins telling his story...

(A.N. You're gonna need to know JSAB's story mode because I can't put it into words. Except I put in a slight twist.)

"... And that is why I wander dimensions."

...He might as well have fried our motherboards.

Monty speaks first. "I never knew someone could have such a weighted life..."

"Yeah, you get used it after a while." Blixer says. "Now I'm using this building as my base of operations."

Roxy is the next to ask, "and what is that arc in your room for?"

"That is a portal frame. Once I'm done setting up here, I will use it to bring some of my inter dimensional friends here."

It's my turn to speak now... "And what, may I ask, are these friends of yours?"

"Oh you'll see"

A.N.
Oh you'll see indeed. Next time I will present my next fandom, which is for a game that desperately needs more attention. Try to guess it in the comments! And if you don't want to try guessing, check the tags.