Little Notes

The cool ocean breeze brushed my hair out of my face and I cringed at the coldness. I had just gotten to the beach. But no one was here. I craned my neck around, looking about the private closed in beach. The ocean made its usual crash, like the kind you would set up to help you sleep. It soothed me and a wave of confidence and calmness washed through my body. 

No one was here. And I was starting to worry because he told me to meet him here at 6 sharp. I’m here at 6. Where’s he. 

I snapped out of thinking when I noticed a small white piece of paper in the tan sand. I slowly approached it and picked it up. 

‘Follow these.’ 

It read. I looked up from the note and saw another white slip. I read the little note repeatidly. I knew it was true good to be true. No boy has ever said such a thing to me. A brush crept up to my cheeks and they turned a light shade of pink. 

‘you’re absolutely perfect. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.’ 

I looked around for any sign of his tossled yet perfect quiff. Nope. 

Another note. 

another note. 

All explaining how beautiful he thought I was. Each sent a wave of heat up to my cheeks. 

I now stood under the peir, where the last note told me to stop. I looked around awkwardly and rocked back and forth on my heels. I sat down in the cold sand. I ran my fingers through it, tracing lines. 

Then I drew a heart and smiled at it. 

Warm arms wrapped around my shoulders and I tensed. 

Rapist..

I thought but then turned around to see those deep gray blue eyes I was looking for. I smiled at him as he sat down next to me. 

“So you enjoy the notes?” He asked. I nodded and launched my arms around his neck. He chuckled and rubbed my back. 

It was only seconds but it felt like centuries. His touch sent sparks throughout my body and made my stomach churn. And it felt right.. it felt so right. I needed to be here forever, wrapped in his arms. 

As he started to pull away I felt sad. 

He took my hand in his and a smirk crept up on to his face. 

“here.” he stated then took out a piece of paper. He put it in my hands. 

It had been folded multiple times. 

And in the scribbly handwriting, the same that was on the notes it read;

‘will you be my girlfriend?’ 

I turned to him and locked my gaze with his. 

“Yes! A thousand times yes!” I yelled then pressed my lips to his hungrily. This wasn’t like our normal gentle kisses, it was filled with passion and need. I felt sparks. Again. 

I ran my fingers through his hair, tangling them into it. His hands pressed the back of my neck and he deepened the kiss. His lips were chapped but smooth in a way. They fit perfectly to mine. 

I pulled my mouth away and caught my breath. He smiled and started to laugh. I followed and we burst into laughter. 

---------

“Your’e mine. I still can’t believe that.” He said as he stared down at my face. I laid my head in his lap looking up at the constalations above our heads. He was pointing them out to me. 

“That’s pisces.” He said pointing into the sky.

“I’m a pisces.” I stated. He smiled and leaned his head over mine. 

His hot breath sent shivers down my spine. He was so close to my lips. I leaned into kiss him but he didn’t kiss me. 

He kissed the spot right over my lips. 

Tease. 

He pulled away and smirked at his accomplishment. I playfully slapped his chest and he gasped, putting his hand over the spot I hit him in fake pain. I laughed and rolled on to the sand, my dress flying everywhere. 

He leaned over me, his hands on either side of my waist. I felt so vunerable and small in this position. His hands slipped on my hips to my sides. 

I laughed loudly and he smirked. 

He was tickling me, not seducing me. 

That jerk. 

I held on to my sides so he couldn’t reach them and curled into a fetal position. He rolled next to me and pried my hands off my eyes. I poked my hand out to jab his stomach, expecting a soft pudgy feeling like mine. 

But I was wrong. His stomach was hard and he laughed at my attempt. 

“You know you really have to stop tickling me.” I said with a laugh. 

“Nah.” He said. 

I curled up closer to him. 

“Annabelle?” He asked. My face was on his chest. My hair fell in various places. 

“Yeah Lou?” I asked. He stroked my hair as something warm fell down on to my dress top. I looked up to see my boyfriend in tears. His shiny tears reflected on the moonlight. 

“I’m leaving soon.” He said sadly. I sat up and looked him in the eyes. 

“What do you mean you’re leaving?” I asked, feeling that lump in the back of my throat. 

He can’t just leave. 

That’s not fair. 

“I-I’m auditioning for the X-factor. I leave in January.” He spoke soflty. 

At least I have another 2 weeks with him. Maybe he won’t make it in. 

Maybe he will come home and make me happy. 

But then my mind flashed back to him. His hand on the steering wheel and his lips moving. To the A Team. 

But then again what if he wins? He will be famous. Everyone will know his name. I’ll just be that girl that he dated at home a few months ago.. 

I hadn’t even noticed that tears were streaming down my face. 

“I’m happy for you.” I assured him, latching onto his neck. I never want to leave him.

Like ever. 

I pulled away from the hug and pressed my lips to his. 

I don’t want him to leave. In two weeks. 

------------

oh yes I did just do that. xx Katieee

I'll try to update tomorrow again.