oh hey...

“bye.” I said simply, kissing Louis on the cheek. He shook his head obviously wanting more and pressed his lips harshly to mine. His hand met the nape of my neck again and my fingers met his hair, lightly pulling on them. I pulled away and smiled. He kissed my nose and I hauled myself out of the car I was so familiar with.

“goodbye beautiful!” He called out as he drove from my house. I stood and watched as his white car pulled away and dissapeared slowly into the night. I turned on my heel and made my way up the brick steps, my heels clicking on the hard surface. I turned the cold knob and entered my house. 

It was eerily quite, except for the sound of crickets from outside. 

With Carter here the word quite never would have appeared in my brain. 

I stumbled up the stairs and into my bedroom. 

I sat on my four post bed, running my hands over the soft satin fabric. My fairy lights lit up the room. The lights reflecting off the large window I had in the room, right in front of my bed. 

That’s when I heard voices. I whipped my head around my room and slowly got off my bed. Then there was laughter. A laughter I recognized all too well. My bare feet padded on the wooden floor as the laughter started to get louder. 

I approached Carter’s bedroom and then the laughter stopped abruptly. 

But it was obviously coming from her room. 

I turned the knob on her door and swung it open, suprised on what I saw. 

I stumbled back at the sight of the familiar blonde hair. And another head of blonde on the bed.

Pratically eating each others faces off. 

Could it be? 

No it can’t be. She knows he hurts me. 

Carter’s head turned in my direction. She smiled at me then went back to kissing him, this time harder.

But the worst part was that her cold blue eyes looked at me the whole time while making out with him. I swallowed a lump in my throat and approached the bedroom door again. 

When he pulled away she had a devious smirk on her face. My mouth dropped in shock. 

“Oh hey.” He said as if it was the most casual situation for HIM to be in my house kissing my best friend. Carter got up and came closer to me, strutting over and making me want to just burst into tears. I cannot believe it. 

I tell her everything. 

She said she hated him. 

She said she wouldn’t ever want to talk to him after what he does to me. 

She came closer to me and leaned into my ear. 

“Mmhmm. Yep that is James. My boyfriend. That’s right slut.” She said before pushing me up against the wall. I landed against it hard, making me lose my breath. 

Now what crawled up her ass and died?

She put her hands above my head, towering over me much like James does. That’s where this came from. 

James sat on the bed, his legs crossed as if he were enjoying this. 

“This is for the times that you have been a jerk to me.” Carter said. I looked at her with wide eyes as my phone fell out of my pocket and on to the floor, hitting it with a loud thud. My eyes flicked to the floor to see it on and with a familiar picture. 

It had been calling Louis. I must’ve butt dialed him. Thank the Lord. 

Carter didn’t seem to notice and then kneed my stomach, making me crumple to the ground. I cried out in pain and grasped my stomach. She now stood over me.