1-the start

A/N: so before this book starts I just wanna say the beginnings a little cringe 🧍🏽‍♀️
I stopped writing this book at 7.12.2021 so yea..
Also in the beginning I basically wrote them drinking the tik tok "battery acid" or "scene kid blood" bc I thought it would taste rlly good irl and it definitely didn't💀 anyways I hope u enjoy ^..^
————————————————————————
Sorry another announcement
I just wanted to say that this was written in advance,so the nsfw stuff are not something I wrote today,note to self: (2.4.2022)

It was the year 2013 something,Karl and Quackity had been best friends for around .now let's meet our characters.

Q͎u͎a͎c͎k͎i͎t͎y͎:
A fun,energetic,sarcastic and funny emo boy.
Screams my chemical romance,slightly blue hair at his ends,your average guy who dresses in black and gets called emo.Best friends with Karl Jacobs,Sapnap,bad,and others.a high school junior and newly 17.

Kᴀʀʟ:
Your average...average guy? Karl was a 17 year old,bubbly,smart and loving boy.flowers,
Mushrooms,chuppa chup soda were the best words to describe him.he liked to wear colorful hoodies with his brown jean jacket.his best friends were the same as Quackitys.closeted soft boy.

Those are the two main characters y'all don't need to know the other,you'll find out😋

It was a normal day at Roman Highschool.
Karl was at his locker scrolling through his iPhone 4 he was so very in love with.Quackity came up to him.
Quackity:"HEY"
Karl:"AH! Shit you scared me nimrod!"
Quackity:"wanna skip class and drink care bare cum?" He said as he leaned against his locker. "care bare cum" was something Karl and Quackity would make if they were bored.
It was a cup in the shape of a baby bottle with mainly white mostet in it along with other shit.
Like gummy worms,sour patch kids,nerds,
skittles,fizz rocks and a hint of cotton candy.

The tradition went way back to when they were kids,except it was "care bare vommit" then "care bare piss" and now finally "care bare cum".
Karl:"I really got in trouble with my mom last time..."
Quackity:"cmon! Please I'm bored"
He whined.

Karl sighed.
Karl:"....fine"
He huffed before Quackity smirked and walked out of the school and made his way to he close by park followed by Karl.they sat down and started making their mixtures.
Quackity:"so,how's your day been?"
He said as he leaned back on the grass with his leather jacket under him along with a smirk.
Karl looked back at him,he was so pretty.the song played again,emo boy.....he turned his head trying to get the dirty thoughts out.

Karl:"uh yeah pretty good...wbu?"
Quackity:"bro,you won't believe it!"
He said as he shot back up.
Karl:"what is it?" He giggled.
Quackity:"Jessica from science class right? Alright so basically she asked me out and I said yes!!! I have a date with thee Jessica! The one with the big knockers and beautiful smile!"
Karl tried to smile,this was bad news.

Karl:"w-wow that's great!..."
Quackity:"you don't sound that excited?"
Karl:"no im am but!- idk isn't Jessica like super mean and a cheater and stuff.."
Quackity:"don't Ruin it,and yeah she's mean but she's still hot and those are just rumors,Once you get to know her she's actually really nice"
Karl:"I mean there was a bunch of evidence but you do you...im happy for you"
He smiled,Quackity did to.
Quackity:"is your mom home?"
Karl:"no,why?"
Quackity:"can we go to your place? Im getting cold"

Karl:"I guess so"
He said before he stood up,they started waking home while finishing their drinks.
When they arrived they went up to Karl's room and sat on the bed.they started watching a movie until Quackity turned over to Karl and paused the movie.
Quackity:"hey...Karl?"
Karl:"yeah?"

If you can't tell,this is the book I didn't like the beginning off.