16-finally happening

⚠️CW: abuse,homophobia

He smiled,Karl smiled too before going to his seat.
Quackity:"what did Finn want?"
Karl:"oh nothing he just asked me for my homework"
Quackity:"whatttt Finn always does the homework?"

Karl:"yeah,idk it was unexpected..."
Karl scoffed and the class began,and all of the other classes until school eventually ended,so they made their way to the tree house,Karl and Quackity went inside and laid down on the floor.
Karl:"I really don't want to do homework"
Quackity:"well then don't,by the way,I have a Date" he snarled proudly.
Karl rolled his eyes.
Quackity:"anything you wanna say before I leave for my DATE"
Karl sat up.

Karl:"I do actually,I think I'm gonna go back home"
Quackity:"what? Why?"
Karl:"maybe things have cooled of,I can't be here forever"
Quackity:"well yeah but what if things didn't cool off?..."
Karl:"I'll come back here"
Quackity:"I really don't think you should do that.."
Karl:"don't worry,I'll meet you at 7PM? We could go to the gas station together if you want"

Quackity:"of course sounds good....be safe"
Karl looked at him with a smile.
Karl:"thanks I will be,now go to your date! Hurry!" He laughed,Quackity went to his date as ordered.Karl sighed and got his bag,he went to his house and entered through the door.his dad was on the couch as always,watching TV.
Dad:"where've you been"
He said not looking at him.
Karl:"at my girlfriends house"
His dad scoffed before Karl went upstairs.
He sat back down on his bed and laid down,not knowing what to do next he just played flappy bird until he eventually went to sleep.

Karl started hearing faint banging,he sat up and rubbed his eyes in confusion.
His step dad was screaming,again.
"Shit" he said to himself,he sat up and tried to open the window but it was busted.he turned around as his step dad burst through the door.
Dad:"I KNOW YOU WERENT AT A GIRLS HOUSE"
Karl:"I WAS I SWEAR"
His dad grabbed his neck.
Dad:"THEN WHY IS THAT F@G STANDING ON OUT POARCH"
Karl started to loose breath,his step dad eventually let him go and Karl trembled with his hand on his neck.

Karl:"HES-"
Before he could finish the sentence his dad slapped his across the face making him fall to the floor.
Karl gasped as his dad left the room.
After a few moments he went out his window to the front yard where Quackity was standing worried.
Quackity:"Karl wh!-"
Karl pressed his lips against his,Quackity took it for a few moments before pulling away.

Quackity:"Karl what's going on-"
Karl:"I want you,Quackity"
Quackity couldn't say anything,he just looked up at Karl and kissed him back.
Karl hands moved to his hips and they made out on the way to the cabin.
They got undressed and Karl sat on Quackity lap as he moved to his neck.
They eventually did "that" and fell asleep after.