13-treehouse

He quickly got up,grabbed his stuff and ran outside through his window before his dad could reach his room.once he was on the ground and started running he heard a familiar voice scream "KARL" in a aggressive tone,Karl cried more and continued running to his tree house.

he got there in about 5 minutes and climbed up.
He closed the door and and sat down on the bean bag panting.he scrunched up in a ball and slowly started crying himself to sleep.

Time skip(next day)

It was the middle of the day,Karl wasn't sure what time it was since his phone died.
He sat in the corner in the treehouse doodling in his journal,but as the window showed,it seemed to be around 4PM.
He was so bored,with bags under his eyes and self harm on his mind,he didn't know what to do.he still had tears marked on his face and tried his best not to cry his eyes out again,making them hurt even more.

He just sat there until he heard a knock.
Karl:"Do not enters written on the door way!"
He shouted wiping away his tears afraid of who's outside of the door.
"Why can't everyone just go away"
He said to himself.he looked at the door and saw Quackity standing infront of it with his school bag and some food.
Karl:"except you...you can stay"
(REFRENCEEEE!!)
Quackity went over to him and sat down.
Quackity:"what happened"
He didn't respond,he just looked away embarrassed.

Quackity:"you can tell me"
Karl:"my dad,he came home drunk and he was looking for me...he was gonna hurt me Quackity" he said as he started crying and crumbled up again.Quackity hugged him.
Quackity:"hey everything's okay,I'm here"
He calmed him down a bit,after about 3 minutes he pulled away and decided to try plan B.

Quackity:"I got you some food"
He said smiling as he pulled out food from his backpack,he got some candy and a chocolate milk along with some of his favorite sandwiches.
Karl sniffed.
Quackity:"I went to school today yk"
Karl:"you did?"
Quackity:"yeah,I was really looking forward to seeing you,I was expecting you to come to school like always in such a chipper mood and then get mad at me when I ask you for the homework"
Karl scoffed.
Karl:"I guess I missed it"

Quackity:"yeah,yk misses Terrance our math teacher had a mental breakdown in class because a kid got a question wrong,
She was going on and on about how she failed us and stuff.so weird"
Karl giggled and started eating.
Quackity continued to talk and cheer karl up as he said the dumbest stuff.it went on for the rest of the day until it was dark.