18-gas station slushys

Quackity:"so can we talk about what happened with your step dad now?"
Karl:"oh right..that...well I came home and he just idk...he went up to my room but then he just choked me and he slapped me...he knew I wasn't at a girls house"
Quackity laid his head on his shoulder as they continued to walk to the gas station.

They eventually arrived and got two slushes,Karl's red,Quackitys blue.
They sat down on the pavement at the parking lot.
Quackity:"is my tongue blue?"
He laughed as he looked at Karl sticking out his tongue.Karl laughed.

Karl:"yeah! Is mine?"
Quackity:"it is!"
They looked at each other for a second.
Quackity:"why do I want to kiss you..."
Karl blushed,he laid one hand on Quackity cheek and kissed his lips.Quackity held Karl and kissed back.for a second Quackity thought he could actually convince himself he wasn't In love with Karl.

it for some reason turned into a make out session until they heard a noise that startled both of them,they pulled away and saw that it was a person walking by.
They blushed,the person just smirked at them while continuing to walk.
Quackity:"holy shit that scared me"
Karl laughed and Quackity stood up.

Quackity:"we should probably get going"
Karl:"yeah It is getting late i should probably go home"
Quackity:"home?"
Karl stood up.
Karl:"yeah,home...there's nothing I can do about it so I'll just live with it.."
Quackity:"that's really dangerous...why don't you stay at my house for a bit? My parents are on a business trip"
Karl:"that's okay,I'll be okay"
Quackity frowned.
Quackity:"stay safe karl"
Karl:"I will"
He giggled before they went their separate ways.

Karl went to his room and sat on his desk to do his homework.once he was done he sat on his bed and just spent the night on his phone,surprisingly there was no commotion downstairs.like none at all.
It has gone hours without his dad screaming something or bottles smashing.
It was getting odd so he decided to go downstairs.no one was there.he looked around the house,no one.
Karl:"terry?"
Karl:"Terryyyyy?"
He called,but no answer,I mean he wasn't complaining but it was weird.