3-a "problem"

⚠️CW:Nsfw

I mean what was he supposed to say?
"I like the way your tongue felt in my mouth as I thought about losing my sanity to you"
He thought.
Karl:"um let's see...I like how you used your tongue,it felt like you were...experienced..."
Quackity:"YAY i am SO gonna Rock This with Jessica!" He cheered.Karl chuckled.
If your wondering why Karl was the one Quackity was experimenting on it's because Karl had a girlfriend for like a month.

Karl:"hey I almost forgot,I made some kandi for you,or for us I guess"
He said as he reached into his pocket.
He pulled out two kandi bracelets and gave it to Quackity,it was a friendship bracelet.
Quackity:"SO COOL"
He said as he put it on,Karl giggled.
They continued to goof around until it was dark.

Quackity:"fuck,I really don't wanna go home to my dad.."
Karl:"why?"
Quackity:"well I skipped school again today,so I'm probably gonna be grounded"
Karl:"stay here then"
Quackity looked up to him.
Karl:"Quackity this has happened so many times,I've know you since we were kids,10 years,why are you acting surprised"
Quackity:"your right....it's just hard to believe I have someone like you"

Karl smiled.he went outside to Change and went back to his room.he laid down next to Quackity and spooned him.
Quackity:"wh-what are you doing!?"
He said audibly blushing.
Karl:"we can make out but not cuddle?"
He said hugging him tighter,Quackity couldn't say he wasn't enjoying the affection.he smiled and slowly fell asleep.

Time skip(morning)

Karl slowly woke up still holding Quackity in his arms.he sat up and noticed something,he looked down at himself and started to panic.
"NO NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE"
He whispered,he stood up and ran to the bathroom.he pulled down his pants and started slowly taking care of his problem.

"Okay Karl,think about women.....mommy milkers..huge jugs.....big...ass? Ew no... hot women in bikinis? Yeah....hot...hot Quackity- NO that's gay or smt....."
He thought,after about 10 minutes his dick eventually gave up and he walked out.
Quackity was just waking up,he went over to him and sat down.