14-sneaking in

Quackity continued to talk and cheer karl up as he said the dumbest stuff.it went on for the rest of the day until it was dark.
Quackity:"do you wanna go home?"
Karl:"no...I really don't"
Quackity:"okay....here's a suggestion,we go to your place,I'll go in through the window,get your stuff and then we'll come back here"
Karl:"I guess that's a good idea"

Quackity smiled and got up,he helped Karl up and the made their way to Karl's house.
They got to the bottom where Quackity was about to climb up.
Quackity:"alright so I'm gonna climb up and get your laptop,charger,food,and bed stuff,anything else?"
Karl:"no I don't think so...Quackity?"
Quackity:"yea?"
Karl:"I'm scared.."

He said as he took Quackitys hand when they heard his dad shout something from inside of the house.
Quackity:"hey hey hey it'll be okay,I'll be in and out"
He said as he took his face,Karl nodded.
Quackity went up and down as he promised with Karl's stuff.they ran back to the tree house and fell on the floor.
Quackity laughed,Karl looked at him confused.
Karl:"why are you laughing?"
Quackity:"I don't know"
He laughed,Karl started laughing to.

After about 3 minutes they eventually calmed down,they turned to each other,
Karl looked at him,he was so pretty in the moon light,his black eyes that shimmered,
His pitch black hair with that one ray of moon shine shining through it,his smile.
"Fuck it."
Karl kissed him,this was beautiful,this was perfect.or was it,Quackity pulled away surprised and sat up,so did Karl.
Quackity:"whoa Karl- I...I'm not..?..are you?-.."
Karl:"no! No I sorry I-..I don't know...I'm sorry" he trembled.

he started rambling about how he was distracted and they were so close and how he made a mistake
Quackity:"it's okay,it was just a friendship kiss,I believe you." It happed so fast he didn't know what to believe.
Karl sighed.Quackity could tell he was upset so they just went to sleep.

Time skip (morning)

Quackity:"GOOD MORNING"
Karl:"SHUT UP"
Karl said as Quackity screamed while jumping up and down.Karl threw a pillow at Quackity making him tremble.
Quackity:"Karl- okay hear me out we need to go to school"
Quackity eventually got Karl up and dragged him to school.they got to the halls where Quackity addressed something.