28-panic

⚠️CW: panic attack

Time skip(4AM)

"OPEN UP"
"HELLOOOO??"
"HEY KARL"
Karl,AGAIN,heard banging...but this time it wasn't coming from his window,he rubbed his eyes and sat up ready to open the window for his lover Quackity,but when he looked at the window,no one was there.
Just the darkness and leave being carried by the cool breeze.

Karl:"....Q?.."
He continued to hear banging,he stood up and ran to his closet trying to to make a sound.a few moments passed and he heard a faint all to familiar click downstairs,the door.he sat there in the darkness listening to the footsteps of someone coming upstairs,they suddenly stopped at his door not long before opening it.Karl squeezed his eyes closed as the figure stopped in front of the closet.
"Karl?"

Quackity said as he opened the door.
Karl:"please.....please don't hurt me!..."
He cried still with his head in his arms and legs against his chest.
Quackity crouched down and hugged him.
Quackity:"hey hey it's okay...I'm here,it's just me...I'm here"
Karl hugged him back as he continued to sob.Quackity sat against the bed frame still with Karl in his arms waiting patiently for Karl to cry himself to sleep.
He kissed his forehead before staying up for the night to make sure he's okay.

Time skip(12:30)

Karl slowly opened his eyes,his eyes still stained form the crying and his arms still bruised from digging his nails into them.
He looked up at Quackity who was holding him,he felt so warm,so safe.
Quackity:"morning"
He said softly,Karl rubbed his eyes and sighed.
Karl:"morning..."
Quackity:"do you wanna do something today?"
Karl:"no...I just wanna be here...with you"
Quackity kissed his head and cuddled him before they got up and went to the bathroom for karl to brush his teeth.
Quackity hugged him from behind as karl finished brushing his teeth.he put his head in the crook of Karl's neck and kissed his neck.

Quackity:"ur so cute"
Karl:"don't be cringe"
He giggled.Karl cupped Quackitys face and squeezed making a squishing sound.
Quackity:"I hate you"
He said as he pulled away.
Karl:"oh cmon I know you love meee"
He said as he turned to him,Quackity pulled him by the waist and kissed him.

They both went downstairs to get some breakfast.
Karl:"so why'd you come here in the middle of the night anyway"
He said munching on his cinnamon crunch.
Quackity:"I got locked out of my house so I came to you,and I couldn't go to your window because when I tried to there was a spider and I almost fell off"
Karl:"maybe I should just give you a key"

Quackity looked at him.
Karl:"I mean then you can come in and don't have to scare the shit out of me"
He said nonchalantly.
Quackity:"good point,or maybe you can stop going to bed so early and let me in"
He joked.
Karl:"fuck you"
Quackity just smiled.

When they were done with breakfast Karl went upstairs and Quackity decided to run to the gas station rlly quick to buy monster and candy for them.
When he came back he went upstairs and sat back down next to Karl.
Quackity:"so I got some monster,twisters,
Coke,gummy worms andddddd chips"
Karl:"good! What's that?"
He noticed there was one more thing in the bag.

Quackity:"oh um...I bought this for you...
It reminded me of you so I just thought I'd get it.."
He pulled out a necklace,it had a purple squiggly square symbol on it,it was nice,
Something he'd wear.
Karl blushed,he took the necklace and put it on.
Quackity:"it looks good on you"
Karl:"Quackity i love it!! It's perfect!!"
He hugged him,Quackity hugged back laughing