Chapter three

Authors note:

OMG! Thanks for all the support! And I need to give a shout out to truedirectioner27 she has amazing books and has been helping me though this book! And just to let every one know I am going to start another book (don't worry ill finish this one!) and it's called..... You'll have to wait and see! Follow me:)

I woke up the next morning confused and curious. Who is Michael? What is there in the room? I had to find the answers to these questions and one day I will.

I went down stairs in my pajamas to find out that drew was already up and mom and dad were gone, the usual. I look over on the couch and see drew and Chester, Chester is our dashound. He is my favorite little dog ever! I can tell him anything and not expect anything but love and kisses in return.

"What are you looking at?" Drew's voice scared me so much that I fell down the two remaining stairs that I hadn't went down yet.

"Are you okay?!"

"Ya I'm fine, just don't scare me like that again."

"Sorry"

I sat here rubbing the knot on my forehead, I was sure to have a big blue and purple spot by this afternoon. I got up and walked into the kitchen with drew following behind.

"When did u get to bed last night?"

"We'll I stayed in the room about 3 hours after you left and the went to bed around 1:30 why?"

"Because you look like death!"

"What! Do I really look that bad!"

"Yes"

"Oh well. But guess what I found last night after you left!"

"What"

"I found this old journal with the name Michael written on it."

"Who's that?"

"I don't know it could be grandpa."

While me and drew continued our conversation I got out a box of cereal and the milk and ate away. I see something in drews eyes that made me think that he was hiding something.

"Drew do you have something you want to tell me?"

Drew looked up at me and stared at me for a few moments and then finally spoke up.

"I saw someone last night in my room it wasn't you and I don't think it's a someone I think it is a something."

I could see the fear in my brothers eyes, the type of look I only see when he is truly frighten.

"What do u mean like something? And do you think someone broke into the house?"I dropped my spoons and started walking around the house and looking at all the windows to see if I saw any damage. Chester was at my feet like always wanting me to hold him. I couldn't bare to look at his little puppy eyes so I picked him up and took him on my journey with me through the house.

"What are you doing?" Drew once again scared the pee out of me but I didn't loose me footage this time.

"I'm looking around the house to make sure no one broke in last night."

"No one broke in Josie, what I was trying to say was I didn't see a person I saw a ghost."

"Drew you have been watching way to many scary movies lately"

"Josie I haven't watched a scary movie since last year. And I'm telling the truth! Last night I was in my room and I suddenly got really cold and I got goosebumps. I looked away from my tv to my door and saw the knob of my door twist open then twist closed I thought it was you so I ignored it and continued watching tv. And then i felt a very cold breeze and my rocking chair in my room started to rock back and fourth, back and fourth. It had stop after about 5 seconds and the breeze came back and I say a white figure beside my bed and heard a voice saying "give me the key"

Drew was now very pale and looked horrified. I didn't know if I should believe him or not, was he telling the truth or just messing with me? Was he just telling the dream he had last night and didn't know if it was a dream or real life?

"Drew are you sure that what you saw wasn't just a dream or your imagination?"

"I'm telling the truth and if you don't think I'm telling the truth than that's your fault."

"Drew its not like I don't believe you it's just that I don't know.... I just... I don't know what I know." I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch with Chester in my hands. I was right I had know clue what to think of this whole thing. The sighting of a "ghost", the journal, the key, this whole thing is just a big secret and there are only certain people who know the answers and they are dead.

*****************************************************************************************

Mwahaha! Cliff hanger!:)

Who do you think Michael is?

Is drew telling the truth?

What do u think?!

Comment+vote=:)