Chapter seven

Authors note:

Ya 2,065 reads!!:) thanks please comment I want to know what you think!:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Josie isn't Redwood the town next to us?" Surprisingly Drew didn't seem that scared, as for me I was about to blow up.

"Yes! It is. I would have never have thought about that! How did you know?"

"My teacher said that it was the town next to us during class a while ago. What is the Third Ring?"

"I don't know but the letter form grandpa says that we can find out by going to the library in Redwood. Come on we will go now because we only have 5 months to figure this whole thing out and we should start now."

"What are we going to tell mom?"

"Ill just tell her that we are going to go to Sally's house her house is near Redwood so maybe she'll believe us."

I pulled out my phone and dialed moms number it rang 3 times before she picked up.

"Hey mom, can I go over to Sally's?"

"Sure but what are you going to do with Drew?"

"Um she said her little cousin was over and they were the same age so they can play together."

"Ok just remember to call me when you get back home, don't be out late."

"Okay thanks mom I love you bye."

I hung up before mom could answer because I was so anxious.

"Come on we have to hurry."

*****

"Okay I think this is it."

I said as we pulled into the library's parking lot. I jumped out and checked my phone to see what time it was 2:45 pm. We had enough time today what we came here for. I grabbed Drews hand and we walked into the library. It smelled of old paper and mildew. Not the best smell ever but that's what library's smell like. I walked up the counter that stood before me to see that no one was there. There was a sigh tapped beside a little bell that read "ring for assistance" I tapped the bell and it went DING making me jump back because it was louder than I expected.

"Hello thank you for coming how my I help you?" Said a little old lady that was walking up towards the desk. She had perfect short curly hair, natural. She wasn't like any old lady I'd ever seen, she moved fast for the age that she looked.

"Oh thanks I was just wondering if you still had the book The Third Ring?"

"Hold on just a second and we'll see." She clicked the mouse on her computer and then typed in something and the clicked a few more times.

"Your in luck. We still have the book, I can go get it for you if you like or I can direct you to where it is."

"Thanks for the offer but you can just direct me where to go, it looks like you were doing something earlier anyways. I think that we might plan to look around more anyways." After I had finished 5 more people walked into the library. They waited behind me.

"Ok doll, it will be right back there on the last shelf. Let me know if you need anymore help."

"Okay I will thank you." Drew and i walked off to where she directed us while the old lady helped the customers behind us.

I walked down the aisle she told us it would be at and walked all the way to the end. I scanned up and down the shelf before my eyes meet a golden spined book that said The Third Ring on it. I grabbed the book and walked over to the nearest table. With Drew following. I sat down and made myself comfortable. I slowly opened the old book. I letter flew out.

~~~~~~

Authors note!!!!!

Thanks for reading comment!!! Please

Cliffhanger!

Vote+comment=:):):):):)):):):):):):)