Chapter six

Authors note!

Thanks everyone!!!:) please continue to read my book even though I don't update often:) I have to have time to think! Anyway, happy reading!:) please do not copy my book I have worked really hard on it! My ideas not yours!!!

~~~~

12:00 pm the next day

"Ugh I wish you could stay forever!" I was so sad that Avery had to leave. I wanted her to stay with me forever!

"Me too but my mom is having some of her friends over for one of their baby showers and she said I have to be there."

"Well then, you better get going you know how your mom hates for you to be late for anything!"

"Ya well thanks for letting me stay bye meatball! Text me later!" Me and Avery have these little code names for each other mine is meatball and hers is lemon. Haha.

"Ok lemon I will if I have time I have to babysit Drew, mom and Charles have to go to work. Ugh 12 hour shift."

"Ok bye!" And off went Avery, I was now alone. Besides Drew. I decide to walk up the stairs to Drew's room to find him sobbing on his bed.

"DREW! What happened!?" He lifted up his shirt to reveal a large scratch.

"OMG! Come on come to the bath room and we will clean it out and in there you can tell me all that happened." I picked up my little 60 pound brother and carried him into the bathroom and sat his on the edge of the bathtub. I grabbed a warm wet washcloth and gently dabbed the scratch while Drew told me what happened.

"Ouch! Ok well..." Ugh this will take forever Drew wont stop crying to tell me what happened!

"Drew stop crying and tell me now."

"Ok ok just don't bare down as hard! Anyways i was on my bed like always and the rocking chair started to rock this time faster than normal I don't know how you didn't hear. So I got scared and I got under my covers and stayed there for a few minutes but the rocking chair keep on rocking. Then a deep voice in a whisper said " you can hide Drew, but you can't hide forever." And then it scratched me and everything went back to normal."

"Ok, all of this started after we opened that room." Right after I said that I remembered the box that me and Drew had found the other day. We have to go back in there and get that box open!

"ok come on Drew we have to go open that box I have a feeling that it has to do something with that!" I picked him up and went in his room to get the key. Then we walk over to the room and opened it and walked in. I sat Drew down but he followed me over to the box. it had a small latch to open it. I lifted it up to find a letter and small wooden boxes. My heart started to race, I could hear Drews breath start to go faster and faster. I lifted up the note it read:

(A/n: John is Josie's real dad! And her grandpa was his dad. I had to clear some things up before you start to read the letter)

Dear John,

If you have found this letter then something has went terribly wrong. I was hoping to explain this to you in person but I guess they had found me and taken me. Anyways here it goes when I was little my mother gave me this box she said it contained demons and she told me not to open the box not matter what and to hand it down to my child when I'm older and to tell them the same that she had told me. I didn't believe her so I opened the box to see small letters and these even smaller boxes. i picked up the letter and read:

Dear whom ever had opened this cursed box,

You have made a grave mistake just by opening this wooden box. This box is cursed by many evil demons. When I had first opened this box there was small wooden boxes inside of it they had the words - demon possessed to whom who opens beware- I had never opened those boxes and never will for the information I had found. Now I must go for the 3rd ring is coming near.

your friend, James

When I first read this I was confused what was the 3rd ring? Does this box really hold demons? Thinking it was some sort of joke I put it under my bed and did not open it again till I was 20. I was now thinking that this must be real and not a joke so I opened it once more and and read the letter from James over and over again before deciding to read the other letters. One said the following:

Dear whom ever opened this box,

I have very little time for the 3rd ring is near for me. Only 1 hour before it is here. Here I must quickly write down some things I have been told by my mother and father- go to the red wood library and go to the back on the last shelf the end is a book -The Third Ring- it should hold some answers and hold another note. I haven't had time to do as I was told so I'm writing to you to tell to go now to the library and help put these demons to rest! I must go.

I wish you good luck , theodore

Now when I saw this I was going to do as it ask but I never got to it. But I have given you all the information you will need now you must hurry. The 3rd ring will happen 5 months after you have opened this box. I wish you the best of luck. Love, David

I stared at this letter in shock, we have 5 months to figure this out 5 months.

Authors note!!!!

OMG I love this chapter! I have great plans! Please read my other book - a girls best friend- check out truedirectioner27! Please comment I need to know what you think!!!!!!

Comment+vote=:):):):)

<3

Questions!

What is the third ring?!

What got David and taken him?!