Chapter two

We look around for about two more hours and find nothing. I was tired and hungry for a midnight snack. But I wasn't going to stop my search.

"Can I got to bed now! I'm tired!"

"Ok drew you can go to bed but before you do let me have the key so I can lock up when I leave."

I was happy that drew was leaving because now I can focus on what I came in here for without having to answer drew's questions every 2 minutes.

"Ok here" he handed me the key. This was the first time I had got to hold the key. It was old and big, bigger than most keys.

"I wonder why this is the only door in the house that has this type of lock" I whispered to myself.

I slip the key in my pocket and start to head towards the desk to look throught all the papers, but something caught my eye. It was shiny and I didn't notice it before. I walked over to the object to find out that it was an old journal. It's spine was starting to fall apart and the leather cover was starting to crack. Down at the right- hand bottom corner of the cover was the word Michael wrote in sliver ink. Who's Michael?

Sorry for the short chapter but I have major plans for the next one:)

Please follow me and tell me what you think of my story:)

Vote+comment=:):):):):):)