Chapter five

Authors note!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I have over 1,000 reads! I know that doesn't seem like I lot to most of you but for my first book it's a lot to me!:)

Shout out to truedirectioner27!!!!!!!! She has awesome books:)

Please follow me! Ill be creating more books in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning and went downstairs. I pulled out the cereal and milk and made me a bowl of cereal. Right after I had finished eating I remembered about what happened last night. Who or what scratched Drew?????? Why do they think Drew has the when I do? Ugh life is giving me too many questions in a very short amount of time and I'm getting overwhelmed!

I head upstairs to see if Drew is still awake. When I open my bed room door I see a little boy sitting up and staring at the television.

"Drew?"

"Oh hey Josie."

"Don't you want to come and eat?"

"Sure."

So we start to head the stairs but a sudden draft stops us in our tracks.

"Josie"said Drew in a scared voice.

"Shhh Drew just be really quiet"

We stood there in fright not knowing what to do. The draft gets colder and colder which sends chill bumps up my arms and making my hair stand up on my neck.

"Josie look in my room."

I slowly peeked behind his door to see his rocking chair rocking back and forth, back and forth.

"D..di..did it do that before?" I could hardly get the words out I was so scared.

"Yes" I could tell Drew was about to wet his self he sounded so scared.

Slowly the draft slipped away and me and Drew went down stairs and didn't say another word about what happened.

*****************

"Okay Drew where's the key?"

"Right here"

I slowly stick the key into the hole and turn the key. We step inside the room and close the door behind us. I walk over to the big oak desk in the corner and look around, while Drew was looking in the bookcase. I look all over the desk and all I see are papers. I open the bottom draw on the desk and see a dark brown box.

"What is that?"

"I don't know Drew, I have know clue. Come here and look at it"

Drew walks over and looks down at the box.

"Pick it up and put it on the desk so we can see it better."

Before I could reach down and pick up the box we heard the front door open and mom walking in.

"Drew! Moms home, hurry go downstairs and distract her so I can get out of here with not her knowing."

"Okay do u have the key?"

"Yes just go hurry!!"

After Drew left I shut the draw and walked over to the door and open it slowly. I lock the door and then slowly walk over to my room and hop on my bed and turn on my t.v to look like I have been watching it the whole time.

"Knock knock, Josie?"

"Oh hey mom you can come in."

"Okay I was just checking on you. What's wrong with Drew he looks like he has just seen a ghost."

"Oh me and him stayed up kinda late so I guess he's just tired. Where's Charles?"

"He's still at work. He had to fill out some papers before he could leave."

"Oh ok"

"Well I'm going to go and start to fix supper any request?"

"Om no.... Bye"

"Okay bye."

BUZZZZ. My phone!

I picked up my phone to see who it was. Avery. She's back form Florida! Yes!

Hey I'm back from Florida!!!-Avery

:)yes yes yes! We have to get together! Maybe you can come over:p ill ask my mom.-Josie<3

Ok!-Avery

"Hey mom!!"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Can Avery come over and spend the night? She's back from Florida!"

"Sure"

"Thanks mom!!!"

:):):):):) my mom said you can!!!-Josie<3

Yes! My mom said yes to! Ill be over in 10-Avery

!!!okay!!!-Josie

I put my phone down and head to the shower. After I'm done taking a shower I blow dry my hair and put it up in a messy bun. I go over to my walk in closet and open the big sliding doors. Ugh what to wear what to wear? I pull out some short holister shorts and a faded blue short sleeve button up shirt. I'm almost positive that I can talk mom in to letting us go to out to town tonight. I put on my makeup and add a bow to my hair. Perfect!

******************

Authors note!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone! I hoped you like the end I thought I would tell you more about Josies life and her friends!!!

Questions:

What do you think is in the box?

What do you think will happen next?

Who is Michael?

Thanks everyone for reading:)

Vote+comment=:):):):):)