Mall and party

Selena's POV

we're on our way to the mall im with justin and i think that Dylan's mad at me because i didn't come with him to the mcdonalds but i really like to hang with justin he's so funny and gentleman. I went shopping we went to forever21 and i can see a lot of girls are checking him out im pretty much jealous! But i have no right to be jealous because im not his girlfriend when i finally got the dress that i like and the shorts that i also like i noticed that theirs a girl staring at justin i mean she's not taking her eyes of him and i can see justin blushing! Oh my god no! Then i realize its hailey! The fuck?! I grab justin wrist to the counter then i paid for the things that i bought then we went to starbucks im really jelous i just hate that bitch! "Do you like her?!" I said in an angry tone "who?" He asked "the girl in the forever21!" I yelled "i saw you blushing" then i rolled my eyes "no i dont like her, ... Wait are you?" Before he could finish his sentence i ordered "two chocolate chip please" amd i can tell that the guy is checking me out but he's not my type then i see justin looking at the guy with an 'she's not available' look and i admit im pretty blushing then we went to take a sit "are you jelous earlier?" He asked "what?! No! I just dont want you to hangout with her because she's a total bitch!" I said in a guilty tone "yeah you're jealous" he said teasing me then the day went on.

Justin's POV

i cant believe Selena's jealous over that hailey girl i mean the girl is pretty but she's prettier and she's very cute when she get jealous we laugh all day until we went home im really happy today, one day i need to confess to her that i really like her then i heard my phone beep.

Sel<3: thankyou for today i really enjoyed it, oh and btw stay away from hailey!

She's so cute!

Justin: welcome, i enjoyed it too and yes i will stay away from her princess ;)

Sel<3: okay see you tomorrow at calvin's party xo

Justin: see you goodnight princess

Sel<3: goodnight :)

Oh my god i need to get ready for Calvin's party i need to look good for selena i need to confess my feelings for her.

*calvin's party*

Selena's POV

Im wearing a highwaist black shorts and i tucked in my plain white tshirt and a black vans i dont want to wear a dress beacuse its like a party with all teenage kids then dylan texted me

Dylan: be there in a minute ;)

Selena: okay see you

Then i got another text for justin omg im blushing right now

Justin<3: im on my way there my princess ;)

Selena: okay im waiting :*

Im always blushing when his calling me princess i dont know why but i loved it and i dont even know why i texted him with a kiss mark i think i really am in love with him i hope he feels the same way for me.

On our way to Calvin's party i drive while justin is in the passengers sit and dylan's at the back i and we are gonna pick demi up, she got out of her car and smile at us then got in "oh i see Dylan's at the back" demi joked and dylans pretty much not laughing at all then we got to the party.

"Hey guys im gonna look for cam and joe be back later" dylan shouted over the loud music "okay ill be with justin" i shouted back "hey im gonna look for vanessa and holland you two enjoy the party" demi shouted then winked at us me and justin laugh "hey lets take some shots!" I said "sure but not too much! I dont want my princess drunk!" He said omg im blushing right now! Then we head to the kitchen and got our beer and i asked him "hey you wanna play?" "Sure lets have some fun!" He said determined we walked to a room people usually play truth or dare here then we take a sit then we saw like 10 people dylan is here also cam then me and justin and tyler but we dont hangout with that dude and also joe then theirs nick my ex ugh then other people and wtf hailey is here with her friend miley then cam spin the bottle and land on hailey "okay hailey truth or dare" cam said "dare" with a flirtish accent i hate her so much "okay i dare you to kiss sam the nerd boy" cam said "okay sure" she said then got out of the room and when she came back she's with sam then she started kissing sam.

The game went on and justin spin the bottle and it landed on joe "truth or dare bro?" Justin said "dare man!" Joe said confident "i dare you to kiss demi" justin said and the people said 'oohh' "its okay with me if its okay with demi" joe said shyly "fine just a peck!" Demi shouted irritatedly then they kiss and people start to whistle then joe spin the bottle and it landed on me omg im so nervous "truth or dare sel" joe said "dare" i said " i dare you to give justin a hickey!" He said with a big smile on his face i can see justin nervous "what?! Is that even allowed in the game?!" Justin said "theres no rule in the game babe" miley said "go suck him sel!" Joe said laughing "whatever! Its just a dare" i said rolling my eyes then i give him a hickey on his neck a can see him enjoying while im sucking his neck until me and justin went down the stairs and grab some more beers i think im a little drunk.

Justin's POV

i thinks sel's a little drunk and i think im getting dizzy because of a lot of people then i grab selena's hand and whisper to her ear "lets go somehwere" "sure its really crowded in here" she said then we run i think we're in the woods we sit in some log and i started the conversation "you know you're very beautiful" i said starring at her eyes and i can see her blushing "well thankyou" she said giggling then i lean over to her and started kissing her i can tell she was shocked but after a few seconds she kissed back, and we pulled apart "i cant keep this to my self sel, i really like you! Not as friend but more than that" i said not looking at her

But i can tell she's looking at me then she said "i like you too" "what? Are you serious?" I said shocked "yes" she said blushing then i asked her "so? Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously then she finally anwer "of course! Yes!" She said then we kiss again with love then i heard someone yelled "get of her!" ...

--

Hi guys i just want to tell you that if you want some new characters or suggestions you can tell it in the comment so i can add it in the story loveyou! ❤️