After the fight

Cameron's POV

i drive to Dylan's house i dont know why he needs me because usually he always talks to selena then i parked my car in front of dylan's house i texted him

Cam: hey man im outside
Dylan: be right their

Then someone opened the door looks like he's been crying "hey cam, come in" dylan said "what happened man?" I asked "okay promise me you wont freak out?" Dylan asked "yeah man i promise" i said "selena and justin are officially dating" he said frowning "so? Aren't you happy for them? I mean they're our friends" i said confused "man im in love with selena i just dont want to tell you guys because i know that you'll tease me" he said tearing up oh my god this is the first time I've seen dylan cry i mean he's the funny one in our group "dylan! Why didn't you tell us?!" I said shouting "i just dont want to ruin my friendship with selena" he said crying "and now you're gonna suffer everyday seeing them together, you could've asked her if she feels the same way to you!" I said and he didn't say anything he just cry "im sorry man, btw we're going on a trip this monday so get ready i think its a one week trip ;)" i said making him happy "where are we going?" He asked "mrs.garcia said we're going on a Fieldtrip in a island" then after all the drama i left i told him that everything's gonna be alright soon but his just so mad at justin.

Justin POV

I woke up in my room?! Wtf?! How did i get home? I didn't even remember the last thing i did, oh i remember dylan punched me beacuse of getting jealous? I didn't know he likes selena? I thought they're just bestfriends then i checked my phone i got 5 messages thats a lot one from cam

Cam:hey man dylans pretty upset about u

Then another one from calvin and the 3 from sel

Calvin: hey don't worry about dylan we'll handle it ;)
Sel: hey calvin take you home last night
Sel: sorry about dylan btw :(
Sel: goodmornig babe! 😘

I replied to calvin "thanks man im sorry about last night i didn't know he likes sel" then i replied to Selena's text "goodmorning princess 😘"

I stand up and get ready for sunday i mean there's nothing to do when sunday i got up and take a shower then i put on my denim shorts and a black 'obey' shirt and a blue vans and i decided to go to starbucks i got in my moms car and drive.

I ordered java chip and head to the mall i think i need new clothes when i was walking i saw demi she came up to me and said "what happened?!" I was shocked and nervous because i think she's mad at me "dont worry im not mad at you" she said with a giggle "oh dylan just got jealous i didn't know he likes sel" then demi laughed "dont worry we all didn't know maybe his been keeping it a secret for a long time" demi said "hey i gotta go i need to buy something" i said "yeah sure bye see you tomorrow at the island!" Then i waved to her.

I texted sel

Justin: hey babe
Sel<3: hey babe where are you?
Justin: im at the mall i need new clothes want me to buy some food?
Sel<3: sure mcdonalds please :*
Justin: okay princess <3

Then i bought her 10 chicken nuggets and large coke float when i got my order i see that hailey girl and she came to me "hey handsome!" She said touching my chest i think she's flirting with me "uhm do i know you?" I said acting like i dont know her "yeah we played truth or dare at Calvin's party and you're pretty hot" she said getting closer to me "hey i need to go to my girlfriends house" i said then she said "what? Your girlfriend is right here" referring to herself then i just leave she's crazy!