No PDA

Justin's POV

My clock alarmed, its so noisy! I pressed snooz then i check the time its 7 in the morning, thursday. ryan will be arriving California tomorrow morning.

I got a little nervous, i dont want selena meet ryan, if she finds out who i really she'll freak out and hide from me, im not that kind of a bad person. I really love her with all my heart but i cant keep this to her forever.

I got up took a shower brushed my teeth and looked for something to wear, i looked for something nice the weather is good today its sunny outside. I grabbed my black sweatpants and a white muscle tee and wore a black and white nike roshe.

I headed down the stairs and i saw my mom watching something, sitting on the couch. I kissed her cheeks and said my goodbyes to her "bye mom love you!" I said while walking to the door "bye justin take care of your self i love you!" She said with a smile waving at me still seating on the sofa. I started the engine and texted selena.

Justin: hey princess, want me to pick you up?
Selena<3: no thanks sorry babe, logan picked me up earlier im at the school right now sorry, seeyou i love you 😘
Justin: yeah sure im on my way i love you too

With that i started driving heading off to school. After a few minutes i got to school and parked my car, i got out of my car and i saw a few girls looking at me like they're seducing me or something but my heart only belongs to my selena. I started walking inside the hallway searching for selena until i found her at her locker with demi and vanessa, vanessa looked at my view with a smile and waved her hands at me, i walked closer to them.

I hugged selena from the back, my hands in her belly and kissed her cheeks i just really love her cheeks. "Hey justin!" Vanessa said "hey vanessa" i said with a smile on my face and still hugging selena from the back, then demi started sounding like a police siren pointing at us "ninoninonino PDA alert!!!" Pointing at us with a laugh.

me and selena both laughed and she turned arround to face me so now my hands are at her lower back and she kissed me at my lips "thats it for today bieber, no PDA at the school hallways" she whispered in my ear smiling "ill see you later at the cafeteria, i got algebra today bye!" She said while walking on her way to her room with vanessa waving at me and demi.

"Dont worry you'll see her at lunch" she said while walking on the other side of the corridor "bye i got gym!" She shouted from a far and i just waved at her And i made my way to chemistry.

I opened the door and the teacher is already inside, i tried to sneak inside but she caught me "Mr.bieber! What explanation do you have?" She asked looking at me "im so sorry" i whispered to her "get to your seat!" She shouted pointing at my chair. I walked in my chair beside with a girl i think she's my lab partner for today? I dont even know her, the class is really boring i just keep on imagining what will happened if ryan is finally here, then i looked at my surroundings i saw kendall starring at me then when i looked at her she immediately looked at the other direction, i must admit she's pretty but im not gonna cheat on selena! I kept on daydreaming until the bell rung i rushed outside the room.

I really want to see my selena at this point and looked everywhere then someone tapped my shoulders its the hailey girl "who are you looking for?" She said trying to seduce me with her cleavage showing off her shirt "my girlfriend bye!" I said trying to end the conversation but before i could run she grabbed my hand and said "dont even bother looking for her she's not even looking for you she's just busy flirting with dylan" she said, i didn't believe her because i know she just wants me to fuck her i just rolled my eyes and walked off "whatever! Dont believe me! You'll say sorry soon!" She shouted from afar, im really angry at this point and i still cant find selena.

Finally i saw selena at the gym but with dylan i cant believe he's still trying to get my selena! I barged in to the room with anger and ...