Who is justin?

Selena's POV

the week at rio went great we tell each others stories get to know each other and you know i think that kendall girl is pretty sweet i just think that her friends are mean thats why we judge her because of her friends.

At this point we're at the airport we're just waiting for a cab, and i saw cam got a cab already so justin grabs my suitcase "let me take that for you babe" he said with a smirk on his face grabbing my suitcase "thanks babe" i said smiling. We got inside the cab im with justin, cam, demi and vanessa. The trip back to our houses is very quiet, maybe because we're all tired.

After a few minutes we said our goodbyes and got in to our houses. Im so tired i need to take a shower, i hurried upstairs cause i really want to take a nap so i went to my bedroom and took off my clothes and take a warm shower. After that i charged my phone cause i saw its only 15% after that i fell asleep.

Justin's POV

Rio was fun except i hated when we do some activities like treasure hunting or something because dylan really gets close to selena, i know he's her bestfriend since diapers but i cant take off my mind that he likes her i mean im the boyfriend i dont like getting jealous.

I was bored we got home like 3 hours ago and i just woke up, i get up from my bed and went to my laptop by the study table.

i uploaded ours pictures and remembered the fun we had there it was really good. Then i got a text from ryan, he's my bestfriend since diapers, we both lived in canada i just moved here because i need to do some job, about that i dont know when im gonna tell selena about me i mean i really love her but its just really confident to tell her, maybe ill tell soon.

Then i read what ryan texted me
Ryan: ey bro, im flying to california in 2 days see you bro :)

I was shocked! He cant come here i dont want selena to know what i am or what i do! Maybe she wont trust anymore because i didnt told her about me, i got really nervous at this point and i texted ryan back.

Justin: what?! Why?! I can do this by myself

Ryan: matt told me to bring more, for more money see ya man

I didnt replied to Ryan's text i just relaxed i little more. Im really bored i grab my phone and texted selena

Justin: hey babe

Selena<3: hey whatsup?

Justin: do you want me to come over or something? :)

Selena<3: sure we can watch movie and eat icecream ill wait for you in here ;)

Justin: be there in 5 love you!

Selena<3: love you too

With that i just brushed my teeth and change into something comfortable (im wearing plain black shirt and some sweatpants and some nikes slippers) i headed downstairs and locked the doors i think my mom went grocery shopping.

Then i finally made it to selena's house i think its cute because she just lived in front of my house, i knocked the door and there she is very beautiful wearing some green shorts and a croptop thats says "supreme" she smiled at me and started the conversation "hey justin" i kissed her cheeks "so what are we gonna what?" I asked her while walking inside her house "i dont know you pick" she said getting something in the fridge "horror or something?" I asked her and she came back eating some oreos "sure! I want to watch evil dead, you want that?" She asked sitting next to me at the sofa with a big smile on her face "sure princess" i said holding her chin smiling at her.

She looked for the dvd's and found the evil dead and put it in the player.

we ordered mcdonalds i saw her eating her french fries while dipping it to her sundae i smiled admiring her beauty, i mean she's pretty kind and sweet she got everything, im so lucky to have her, "what are yoy looking at?" She said laughing interrupting my thoughts "nothing, just thinking how lucky i am to have you" i said and turning my head to the television "really cheesy bieber" she said with a huge smile on her face.

The movie went on until her phone ring. I saw the caller ID its cameron

Holland's POV

Im with cameron and tyler we really got close to tyler since we were in rio and i saw icecream!!! I really love icecream i mean its 3pm perfect timing for some ice cream "im gonna go buy some ice cream you want" i asked them both "yes chocolate for me" tyler said handing me the money "and strawberry for me" cam said also handing me his money and i refuse their money "no im gonna pay for our icecreams because i was the one who wants to hang in here" i said with a smile "2 chocolates and 1 strawberry in a cone please" i said and handed the guy some money and headed back to the bench we're seating on.

We all ate our icecreams then cam got a message and he opened his phone and read the message "there's a party this friday!!! At someplace i dont know who this ryan is but im definitely going i need some partying this week" he said throwing his hands up like he didn't do something "sounds fun but who's ryan? Do we know him?" I asked raising my eyebrows "i dont know but i am definitely going" cam said "do you want to come tyler?" Cam said, we both looked at tyler "i dont know man i think i know this ryan kid, i think his my cousin from canada" i smiled at tyler "is he hot?" I asked with a big smile on my face, cam rolled his eyes on me "yeah he's pretty hot but his trouble" tyler said, "whatever lets invite selena" cam said dialing selena's number.

Cameron's POV

After a few rings she finally answered "hey sel! Just wondering if you and justin want to come to this party this friday?" I asked "wait ill just asked justin" she said and i heard her talking in the background "okay we'll go but who's party is it?" She asked wondering "i dont know this ryan kid, lets just talk about this tomorrow okay bye" i said "okay see you bye" and i hung up. I remembered tomorrow is wednesday we got school ugh.

Me tyler and holland head home because we still need to finish some homeworks, so we said our goodbyes and head to our houses.

Justin's POV

Selena answered her phone i can hear cams voice but i cant understand what he's saying then selena asked something "hey uhm cam asked me if we want to come to this party this friday, do you want to come?" Selena asked "yeah sure" i said with a smile and she talked back to her phone again.

Once she and cam stopped talking i asked her "so who's party is it?" I asked wondering "i dont know cam said this ryan boy or something" she said without any idea who ryan is, and she stand up from the couch and get some milk in the fridge. I remembered Ryan will be here this thursday! Oh my god he cant do some trouble here, i dont want selena to get in to trouble.

--

Hi i just wanted to ask if you still want this story to continue? I dont think you like the story maybe its boring :(

Just comment what you want or who you want to add in the story so you wont get bored thankyou :)