Louie Jacobs Backstory

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ Mentions of Sexual Abuse and Rape please skip if you have those triggers. 

Rue's POV

When Louie Jacobs was seven years old he was molested by the towns priest, Father Craig. He wasn't at a fucked up place with his dad at the time and told him about the encounter. His dad refused to involve the cops due to personal reasons and instead beat the living shit out of the priest. Father Craig was relocated to another church. Louie had completely blocked out the memory until Duke Hastings had tried to rape him at the carnival. This lead him to have that one panic attack in the bathroom the night he had to sleep in his older brother Aaron's room. 

Louie's two brothers were known to have a soft spot for him. Nobody still knows why the two brothers had a soft spot for him. The brothers knew though why they had a place in their heart for Louie though. They both knew that Louie loved them both so much. They knew that if they had a full on mental breakdown that Louie would hold them in his arms and help them calm down. 

Aaron showed his love towards Louie in a sweet caring way. He brought Louie a glass of water every night before bed because he knew Louie was too scared to go downstairs to get his own in the middle of the night. He hugged Louie more then anyone in the family. He made sure to always be at Louie's band concerts yelling Louie's name when he nailed his flute solo. He wanted to be the parental figure in Louie's life. 

Nate and Louie were different from each other and everyone could see it. The two however were very similar in ways. They both loved power and having control over a relationship. Louie would never hurt anyone physically like Nate but he could do it mentally and it scared him. 

Louie never considered that his first sexual experience with the priest though because he didn't consent to it. Instead he considered his first sexual experience to be in eight grade after band practice. A boy a year above Louie had went up to him when they were both alone and pressed his hard dick up against him. Louie was shocked at first but he ended up sucking his dick. "Don't tell anyone" the freshman said and ran away out of the woods where it happened. 

Louie realized at that moment he held an extreme amount of power in his hands and could destroy the boys life any time he wanted. He loved the feeling of that power. A year later he went to his first highschool party. He ended up sucking three football players dick in the bathroom that night. Each one had told Louie to keep it a secret the moment of intimacy that they had shared with each other. Louie always agreed he wouldn't say anything. He never would say anything he didn't want to be outing himself let alone other people. 

Louie lost his virginity when he was 14 at the end of freshman year when he sucked almost every guy on the high schools football team and some baseball players dicks. He was sucking the captain of the baseball teams dick Lukas Newton and Lukas had then sat Louie up on the counter and began to play with his ass. He shoved his dick in without warning. Louie ended up going home bleeding but he didn't stop Lukas. He was glad that his virginity was taken and over with. 

When Louie met Duke he was a breath of fresh air. A new beginning. Someone who wouldn't use Louie as their own fuck toy. Duke treated Louie as a person and someone he wanted to get to know. Louie had never had a boyfriend nor did he want one at the time. However Duke was so sweet and kind to Louie who had never had a man be nice to him in that way. When the carnival happened Louie knew that Duke didn't love him and that he was just like every other guy and that he was wrong. 

Then when he met Tyler that night his life did really change. He hadn't looked at any guy with any desire since he met Tyler. He didn't want anyone but Tyler. Tyler and Louie had sex a week after they met. Tyler was slow and made sure Louie was okay through the whole experience. For the first time a guy had made Louie Cum. 

Tyler and Louie showered that night together. Louie helped wash Tyler's body going over his bruises over and over. Louie knew Tyler loved him but Tyler hadn't said it and Louie hadn't said it either but they both knew they did. Tyler was who Louie loved and would only love. 

Tyler knew that they couldn't be seen together or else he would be catching a case on his hands on top of the assault case. He knew it'd give him jail time for sure. When Louie found out Nate was the one who had beat up Tyler because he had fucked Maddy in the pool the night of McKay's party he knew that he would get revenge. 

Louie needed the disc and he had already texted with Maddy about exchanging for it which Maddy had reluctantly agreed to. He was gonna be having the disc and he was gonna turn it in to the sheriffs department ruining both his father and Nate's life. He wanted the Jacobs family reign to be defeated once and for all.