29| Tale Of That Night

Author pov:

Author pov:

She took a sharp breath first, The view in front of her froze her for a Second.
Her eyes widen watching everything in front of her, 'Is he sick?' That's what she has in her mind. How could he keep those things with him? It's terrifying, scary.

She slowly loosened her grip from jungkook's hand and take step towards the big frame paintings of her. Her eyes started to become more glossy and teary when she witnessed that place. How could someone be this psycho, no wonder he was crazily smitten by her presence, with her behaviour, with her every little act.

Only with her...

While jungkook on the other side, just like a psychopath was enjoying the view in front of him. He was more likely happy after witnessing Y/n stare at his every secret. And for y/n, everything was so scary.

She was left frozen on her spot witnessing the horrifying view in front of her. She stared at them for a moment then she snapped her head towards jungkook in pure shock, her glistening teary eyes were saying everything. He just creepily smiled at her figure.

Her pictures, every wall was filled with her picture which he stalked. Her beautiful paintings were everywhere.

At first, she saw the pictures, one of the pictures was in a car. Where she was smiling at jungkook, she remembered that jungkook once dropped her at her workplace when Taehyung ask him to do. Then how they became friends in the car. Talking lightly in the car.

Another picture in which she was wearing a beautiful white dress but on that picture, only her almost revealed back could be seen. She recalled that he tied her laces that day.Then another picture of his room, where she fell down at him. Then lemon juice spill on their clothes. And in another, she was on top of him on the floor.

Pictures and pictures everywhere, the last was when he back hugged her. And all the pictures were from jeon mansion. When did he even click the pictures? How and when. Maybe there were cameras on jeon's mansion.

After witnessing those scenes she could acknowledge. Those moments, always used to happen between her and him weren't accidents. All of those things were intentional. Jungkook was the one who did this.

Her head is chanting one thing, ' What if he sends those photos to Taehyung or maybe someone else? After all His plans are master plans only he knows what he is doing. He can do anything to trapped y/n'

She snapped her head towards him, She looked at him with pure shock, Tears kissed her cheeks.

"Come on sweetheart, Now don't give me that cry baby look, There are more secrets. Wanna see?" He said with a smirk dancing on his lips.

He takes his step towards his canvas. There were lots of canvas tho. Maybe it's his painting room in this penthouse.

He removed the cover cloth from his canvas. Her eyes widen as she witnessed that painting.