6| Forever His

Author pov:Everything was so perfect in Jeon mansion

Author pov:
Everything was so perfect in Jeon mansion. The mansion was very huge. The area, the garden, the car's parking, hallway, kitchen, drawing room, bedroom everything is insanely huge and neat.

After all, it's the house of billionaire's. Y/n's jaw dropped at the view. She was checking out the whole mansion. Obviously, as it's her first time coming here.

"What happened, babe? You can watch the whole mansion later"
Taehyung said.

"Let me show you our room first and you also need some rest."

Y/n just hummed in the response. He stared at her beautiful figure and gently took her hands in his ones.

Meanwhile, Mrs.Jeon stepped inside and cleared her throat to get y/n's attention.

"Y/n dear, go have some rest first, and yeah tomorrow is a function. The Reception function. So now go my dear and take some rest so you can prepare yourself for tomorrow" She insisted.

"Okay, Mrs.jeon" y/n agreed and nodded her head.

"Y/n! Tell me what is this? Call me mom. I am your mom now."

"Oh okay, M-Mom"

Y/n's mother-in-law hugged her, melting her in her warm embrace. Yes, she is a little bit strict but she cares a lot for her closed ones.

"That's my good girl" She smiled widely and stroked her hair.

"Mom if you guys are done, then let me take her to my room." Taehyung said, annoyed.

As if he was dying to take y/n to his room.

What a clingy hubby he is !

"Ok, sure." Taehyung's mother said while signing y/n to go to her eager son.

Eunjee came to y/n and hold her hands, "Come my ,sister-in-law! Let me show you your room and Oh! Taehyung Oppa you don't have to worry I will show her our house and yeah Namjoon oppa is calling you."

Taehyung cursed under his breath.

Can't he even go to his room with his loving bride.

Y/n's pov:

I am really so tired. Gosh! this dress is too heavy for me.

But just look at that Taehyung, here I am dying in tiredness and there he is smiling, giggling and having fun like he was somehow in heaven.

"Eunjee, who live in this room? I mean it's decorated so well than other rooms from outside"

"Oh this one? It's Jungkook oppa's painting room. He really loves art as if it's his life. You know you can just say it's his second passion . Though he is an actor he likes to paint so much. He never lets anyone enter in his painting room" she said with a soft smile.