10| Gazing Her Soul

「Author's pov」

「Author's pov」

"M-mh ,It's so tasty, y/n unnie. From where did you learn to make this? I love this!" Eunjee said while chewing the pasta made by Y/N.

"I learned it from my Dad. You know already, he is a good cook." Y/n said with a smile on her beautiful face while serving food in the bowl.

"Ma'am, let us do this. Mrs. Jeon will be mad if she knows that you made breakfast." One of the maids said.

"No, it's okay. You all can go."

"Let's go and serve the food for everyone," Y/n said to Eunjee.

Everyone was sitting on the dining table. Mr. Jeon was reading the newspaper while others were patiently waiting for food. Taehyung was sitting beside Y/n, with a morning bright smile on his face, looking at his beautiful wife.

"Y/N, why did you need to cook? where were the maids?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"Mom, it's okay. Do not worry. I am glad that I did something for you all." Y/N smiled.

At that time Jungkook came down, Jimin following him behind.

"Oh, kook come to sit with us, " his mom requested.

"Yeah! kook sit here." Taehyung said with a smile but Jungkook rolled his eyes, ignoring his words. For some reason, Y/n felt bad again.Taehyung sadly smiled and looked down.

Jungkook pulls out a chair, which was beside Mrs. Jeon, and takes his seat. Even if he never wanted to join them, he had to. He hated to face Taehyung. He sits in front of the cute couple while Jimin sits beside y/n.

"Hi beautiful lady, Good morning. " Jimin said with a smile. Taehyung glared at him and mouthed 'stop'. He immediately wrapped his arms around Y/n, pointing that she's his.

At that time Jungkook's eyes caught the couple sitting in front of him. Taehyung had his arms wrapped around her his wife's waist. He felt weird and looked away from them.

"Good morning." Y/n greeted, smiled back at him. Her honey vocals grabbed Jungkook's attention. Her voice had enough power to catch his attention for her. He ignores what was happening to him and tries not to look at her. He started eating the food, which was served to him, finding it so delicious that he really wanted to compliment her skills but he didn't say anything. The food was so delectable as if the taste of heaven exploding in his mouth. Everyone in the room was enjoying the delicious food.

"Baby, It's so delicious just like you."

How can he say that.

Taehyung whispered. No one else but y/n heard his filthy words.

Jungkook once again noticed them but stayed silent. She slaps Taehyung's thigh in anger.

"uh-OH!" He screamed.