34| Art Of Seduction

Author Pov:

Her eyes widen at his words. And the next thing she knew he ripped his shirt. Exposing his toned abs, and big chest. But she got furious and shocked when she noticed that tattoo on his chest. Her name was written on his chest.

'Y/n'

She couldn't believe her own eyes that he could do something like this. He smiled while noticing her shocked face.

" Aren't you happy now sweetheart? Just like you're mine I am yours too. See I did this for you" He whispered the words as he lean down towards her figure. And put her hands on his chest. Making her rub his chest.

She was disgusted at his every word!

She never wanted to be his! Neither did she like his tattoo. This is madness. This is craziness.

This is sin!

He is crossing all his limits.

" Why you did this?" She whispered. She clearly remembered that he said he just wants her body. Though she doesn't care about this psychopath, the shocking fact is- He is saying that he belongs to her! What the fuck.

" I know sweetheart, I said that I want your body. But after I met you, I got to know one thing. I can never live without you. I want you forever kitten.."

" This desire for you, madness, craving for you. All of them gave me a reason to live kitten. Everything about you, make me feel so alive. As if all my pain faded away"

He whispered while his eyes met her brown eyes. His eyes were sparkling with ...

Madness, craving and need!

He even leaned close to her, her statue was laying down on the canvas. She was looking like a doll.

His lips touched her ear, as he spoke softly. Her eyes got widened hearing his next words.

"You don't know how crazy I have gone, sweetheart. Don't you know how crazily I am in love with you! I love you."

A tear left her right eye, as she heard these dreadful words. This is not love! He is hurting her, torturing her, acting like a psychopath, this can't be love!

It's his obsession...

"This is not love! This force, this tortures, this craziness can't be love! It's just his madness and his obsession. You don't hurt the person you love! You don't break their heart in a statement that you can't heal! It's just your madness, a dangerous madness." Her mind said!

How much she wanted to spit those words on his face, and again she couldn't. How much she wanted to slap him right there.

Love and him? She laughed mentally.

He was insulting the word ' love' saying that he loves her.

He gazed at her eyes filled with pain and rage, but instead, he just wiped the tears away from her small beautiful face.

" let me show you how much I want you y/n" He whispered as he smears colour on her neck. She closed her eyes, letting herself draw on the canvas.

He was marking her whole body with colour. While keep on looking at her eyes.

Brown orbs against dark ones! Eye contact is indeed dangerous!

His hands trail down her neck to her chest. An awkward moan left her lips as he smirk watching her. No wonder she was a definition of beauty.

Then slowly he trails it on her belly, then slowly smearing the colour on her whole body. He was painting her naked figure on the canvas. After he was colouring her.