14| Devil's Intention

[Author's pov]

[Author's pov]

He stretched his arms and opened his eyes. He was currently in his bedroom, lying on his king-sized bed. He felt his head hurting so bad as he was heavily drunk last night. He let out a painful groan as he cupped his head. Sighing, he slowly got up from his bed. Incidents of yesterday started flashing in his mind.

"Y/N." He whispered her name, desperation spreading in his body like a dis-ease.

He still couldn't forget what happened between him and Y/n yesterday. How he was so desperate to have her. and how lustful he felt towards her.

A devilish smirk covered his cherry-red lips as her body appeared in his mind. As devilish as his thoughts.

"Fuck! What is this woman doing to me?" He said to himself while ruffling his hair, that smirk still plastered on his lips.

Is that how it feels when you want someone oh-so desperately. For him, yes, it was a huge yes.

Every time Y/n came in front of him, he basically became crazy. Even a mere of her drove his mind fucking wild. He cups his head again in frustration and lets out another painful groan as it was hurting way too bad. First time in his life he felt this much attracted , different towards someone. She was something, He needed her.

He heard someone knocking on his door from outside, making him come out from his crazy thoughts.

"COME IN!" he said, roughly and loudly, completely annoyed.

Mrs. Jeon opened the door and quickly made her way towards his son, Y/n following her with a glass of lemonade from behind.

"Kook, what happened? Why are you screaming like this, dear? Your health is not okay. You should not act like this, Jungkook." Mrs. Jeon said, calmly.

As soon as he saw Y/n, a soft and creepy smile made its way on his face.

"Jimin told me that your health is not alright. Is it really hurting anywhere? Should we call a doctor, kook?" Mrs. Jeon asked, worriedly.

"Mom, please! I am not some 5-year-old boy. I am a grown-up man. You don't have to come into my room like this and take care of me and do all those kinds of stuff. It's just a small headache. Nothing else." He said, completely annoyed at his mom's behavior and cursing Jimin under his breath. Why did he need to say anything about his health. Now he needs to deal with this overdramatic woman.

"Okay, okay. I am going but Y/n has made lemonade for you. Drink it. You will definitely feel good and Y/n, please take care of him. I know he won't ever listen to me." Y/n nodded and pressed her hand on Mrs. Jeon's shoulder, assuring her that she will surely take good care of him.