Part 4

Three days of living on that bus, and three days of keeping a secret. Keeping their relationship hidden wasn't something Gerard and Frank talked about. It was more like an unspoken decision that Gerard had instantly made the second he and Frank stepped out of that bathroom. A decision Frank went along with and didn't argue despite his dislike of it. Three days then, where only quick kisses could be stolen in brief seconds of privacy. Where hands discretely searched out to hold each other under the cover of tables. Where 'I love you' was dangerously mouthed to one another with soft loving smiles when they believed no one was paying attention.

Despite Gerard's want to keep things quiet and not even give a hint something could be going on between them, Frank stayed practically glued to Gerard's side. Luckily Frank had always been a bit of a cuddle bug, so when the group would lounge about it was worth no second glance when Frank laid his head down upon Gerard's shoulder or lap. These back-to-back shows, though, were of course risqué as ever. The playful licking, groping, grinding, kissing.. Frank couldn't help but find it odd and a bit annoying that in front of crowds of hundreds he and Gerard could act so open.. But just around friends it had to be a secret?

Frank wasn't really mad at Gerard per say, but really just frustrated with the situation even if it had only been a few days. If it were up to Frank he would be doing the preverbal cliché screaming his love from the mountain tops. Hell, screaming it into his microphone during a show. Frank was determined to talk to Gerard about this, and it was going to happen now. Tonight's show was an amazing adrenaline rush as usual, but with its end marked at last a night spent in a comfortable hotel and the following day off. Frank had greeted that hotel room, particularly the queen sized bed, with grateful eyes. It was just a matter of showering and getting into a clean shirt and lounge pants. Once all settled he would march right over to Gerard's room next door and convince his boyfriend this hiding shit just wasn't sitting right with him.

That was the plan at least.

Gerard had somewhat beaten Frank to the punch. Frank was just opening the door to leave, and there was Gerard standing outside, arm raised up like he was just readying himself to knock. Before Frank could say anything Gerard was smothering Frank's lips with his own. Locked in that deep kiss, Gerard walked them a few paces inside the room, kicking the door shut behind him.

"God," Gerard murmured, "it feels like I've been waiting forever to get you alone." And as Gerard kissed him heatedly again, Frank completely forgot about the little chat he was so determined to have. He was too caught up in the moment to worry about that now. Frank would be lying if he didn't admit that the past few days had felt like an eternity waiting to be alone with Gerard too.

"So," Gerard spoke low in Frank's ear. "I think maybe we should make the most of this time while we got it, don't you think, baby?" That pet name only made Frank's stomach flip, and an added excitement rushed through him over what he knew Gerard wanted to do. Sex. It was obvious. This would be a first together; the only thing coming remotely close was a very heated make out session in Gerard's bunk one night. They had almost gotten caught, and Gerard didn't want to risk trying to do anything in the bus again. Though Frank still held firm to the belief that the look on Mikey's face would have been hilariously priceless and worth it.

"What did you have in mind?" Frank played coy."I was thinking maybe we could go lay down in that big comfy bed under the blankets... have a repeat of that kiss... take off your PJs..."

..Ravage you senseless...

"I think I'm down for all that," Frank grinned. "If you're lucky I might even let you take my clothes off for me." He threw Gerard a wink.

"If I'm lucky?" Gerard quirked a playful brow. "Oh, you're gonna be a tease now?" The man shook his head, pealing his shirt off as he walked over to the bed, yanking back the blankets and sheets and climbing in.