Sabina's missing

Beatrice had woken up, she notice Magnolia sleeping beside her and Sabina had just walked into the room. 

"You're up?" Sabina asked her and Beatrice yawn

"What time is it?" Beatrice asked and Sabina looked down at her watch 

"6:34 pm." Sabina said and Beatrice nodded, she had been sleeping for 3 hours

"Where's Sean?" Beatrice asked and Sabina looked at her for a while and she smiled 

"He went back to his hotel but he told me to tell you that he'll be back to pick you up around 10 pm to go somewhere." Sabina said and Beatrice nodded, Beatrice walked over to her dresser to get a towel and headed into the bathroom for a shower. 

When she came back out, Beatrice looked at Sabina who had not left the room yet, Beatrice had wrap her hair up in her head towel. 

"Did he say as to where he's going to take me?" Beatrice asked Sabina and she shook her head 

"He only said that he was going to publicly announced your position as his wife." Sabina said to her and she sighs as she open her wardrobe and looked through it and in the end she took out two dress. A light blue mini mermaid dress with no straps and a dark blue shimery long mermaid dress with an off the shoulder straps and a sweet heart top. 

"Which one?" Beatrice asked Sabina and she thought about it

"You're going to meet your inlaws, wear something cute and light should be okay." Sabina said to Beatrice and she nodded as she put took our the light blue dress and put away the night blue dress and walked to her make up table where her jewelries and picked out some jewelries to go with her dress. Once she was done choosing, Beatrice sat down to do her hair and make up. 

By the time that Beatrice was done it was already 8 pm, Beatrice didn't put her dress on just yet but she pull on something comfortable and they went down to the living room. The three of them were talking and watching the TV when the light went out all of a sudden. 

"Get up." Sabina whispered to the two of them

"What?" Magnolia asked Sabina but Sabina urged them 

"Listen to me, make your way to the basement right now." Sabina said and pulled on the two of them to the basement and she quickly put in the pin for the panick room door. Their small basement wall opened and there was light from inside of the room, Magnolia and Beatrice looked at her but Sabina pushed the two of them into the panick room, before she close the door Sabina went inside with the two of them. 

Sabina walk to a drawer and took out something similar to a gogles and two hand gun. 

"Someone had tracked me here, as long as you two stay in here, there is nothing or anyone that could come inside." Sabina said to them but Magnolia shook her head 

"What about you?" Magnolia asked her and she smile

"I am an the leader of undercover organization, I can fight back but I don't want to be worry about the enimeis and you both at the same time. So stay in here, after 4 hours and if I'm not back yet call for anyone with that phone over there. I don't have much time to explain, they are inside of the house already." Sabina said to the two and rushed out the door as she pressed for it to lock and close the door. 

".....What should we do?" Magnolia asked Beatrice 

"There's nothing but for us to wait." Beatrice said to Magnolia and the two of them walked around the room

"Look!" Magnolia said and Beatrice went over to her side, there was a TV but there was camera setting all over the house, they notice that it was cameras set around the house.