Chapter11 Part3

Emir Karahun, Alp's brother, woke up very motivated this morning, he was in a very good mood and made himself very elegant for work ...
After the capture of Korhan by the police thanks to the trap he set for him and Alp who intervened to save his life at the last minute from the hands of this dangerous man, he decided to turn a new page with his brother and to forget all his grudges ... He found his mother Turkan having breakfast, he gave her a kiss and sat down at the table ...

 He found his mother Turkan having breakfast, he gave her a kiss and sat down at the table

Turkan : Emir... it's really nice to see you so early for once ... I see that the last chaotic events that happened didn't affect your morale ... that's a good thing ! yet this whole affair with Korhan could have stained the reputation of the company forever ! you can thank God that the media didn't get wind of it ! Otherwise I can't imagine your father's reaction ... we don't need him to get angry with you too ... fortunately he doesn't know what adventures you got involved in to stop this criminal ...
Emir : May God forgive you Turkan Sultan ! Did you take over from Kasim Karahun to make me lose my appetite this morning ? This matter is over, let's not talk about it anymore ! And where is he ? I can't see him ?
Turkan : he received a phone call and he went out in a hurry ... but he is in a very bad mood ... you don't know how furious Alp made him yesterday ... he called him and made him so mad that his blood pressure rose again !
Emir : really ?
Turkan : imagine that he is still stubborn to erase us because of this fortune hunter Neva ! he almost died because of her so I don't understand how he can be so blind ! He wants to give up his prestigious family name Karahun to bear the name of a scandalous woman who never knew how to be a mother to him, it is me who raised him and made him grow up, but the ingrate turns his back on us ! ... but as they say behind every evil there is a good ! First, this Neva and her daughter will never be able to touch any inheritance ... and most importantly this is your chance Emir ! You must work hard to take over from your father ... Karahun holdings must be yours alone ...
Emir : even if Alp is coming back to the company ... it doesn't bother me anymore... maybe it's time to unite as brothers and form a team ...
Turkan : Emir... my son... if Alp comes back, your father will only have eyes for him ... you will be eaten with your eyes open ... you are no match for him ... you know that ... as long as he's away it's better for you ... your father already doesn't want to leave him alone ... he'll do anything to bring him back ... but as long as he's against his marriage with Neva ... Alp will never return to society ... at least it's a good thing for us...

Emir was about to get up : I see that you never get tired of repeating the same things Turkan Sultan ... we can't get enough of you ... as usual ... but work awaits me ...
Turkan : Emir wait !! I forgot to tell you ... about Ece ...
Emir : Ece ?
Turkan : I saw her yesterday morning in the company ... she was not well ... she talked about quitting ... I tried to hold her back as much as I could but I don't think I convinced her ...
Emir : really ? It's weird !
Turkan : you must talk to her Emir ! Do what you can but don't let her go ! This girl is the ideal partner for you at work ... she is very intelligent and very talented ... she can make you rise very high in your career ... moreover I saw your eyes when you look at her ... you are interested in her it is obvious !