Chapter12 Part4

Alp headed towards the exit, phone in hand, he was about to make a call when he saw Berk striding in, he sighed in relief :

"Finally you're here ! I was going to call you ! So everything is settled ?"

Berk : "well, concerning the decoration's matter, I found you one of the best decorators in town ! but he said it will take some few days to be finished ..."

Alp : "Three days !"

Berk : "huh ?!"

Alp : "Tell him he have three days to makeover the house and no more ! Pay him as much he need but he must have all the work done as soon as possible ! And ... don't forget to notice him to use a lot of green tones as a main color !"

Berk : "green ? But why ?"

Alp looked at him and smiled : "Both Neva and Hayal like green , it's their best color..."

Berk smiling back at him :
"i see ... I will do my best to speed up all the necessary work ! But the main thing is that we have all the necessary papers in hand ... for tomorrow ..."

Alp : "Berk ... Thanks for everything ... "

Berk putting a hand on his arm and winking :
"But where are you going like that ? Don't tell me you're going out again my beautiful friend !"

Berk putting a hand on his arm and winking : "But where are you going like that ? Don't tell me you're going out again my beautiful friend !"

Alp : "Yes ... I have to go ! I'm in a hurry !"

Berk rolling his eyes :

"I'm really scared I will have to take you to the hospital at the end of the day to stitch up your wound because you will blow your back at this rate !
Stop my friend ! For God sake ! Take a rest !
I already had a hard time convincing you to go home and let me take care of the rest for you !"

Alp with a serious look :

"Berk ! my head is boiling with so many problems that I don't have the time nor the mood to stay cooped up in a room and be pampered like a little child !!"

Berk very concerned : "What's going on now ?"

Alp : "I'll tell you Berk ! ... I'll tell you when I get back ! ... But now I absolutely must go to school and bring Hayal back here ..."