Part 1

Bold-Moonbyul
Bold Italic-Wheein
Italic-Hwasa
Normal-Solar
[]-Others

_22.12.22_
_Studio Moon night_
>2 days ago<

{Moonbyul POV}

[HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOONBYUL!!!]
[Happy birthday our hamster]
[How do you plan to celebrate your 31st birthday]

I smiled looking at the comments, all the wishes from moomoo are flooding the chats...I grabbed onto my thighs and nervously smiled towards the staff who have been throwing balloons around happily.

[Moonbyul, you can begin anytime]

I looked at them as they opened studio moon night, I smiled and started the intro.

"Moomoo! What day is it today!"

I smiled as all the comments starts to lag, I took out a remote and click on it. The banner on the walls started to lit up saying 'Happy Moonbyul Day' the staff specially prepared it for me in advance.

"This morning was surprising for me, Wheein and Solar Unnie came to my house...they prepared a small glass deco for me...and Hyejin...she gave me a new wallet".

It was more surprising to see hickeys on Wheein's shoulder this morning, it wasn't just a hickey...she was filled with hickeys, but fortunately she managed to hide it with a scarf.

"I actually have a picture of the glass deco, wait let me get my phone".

I grabbed my phone out and opened my gallery showing a picture of a glass deco with a Moon and many stars around, it was beautiful...I can't believe they made it themselves.

_21:30_

"So...I need to close my eyes?"

I double confirmed with the staff and they nodded their head, they said they prepared something for me but I have no idea what is it...I closed my eyes and waited for a few moments before hearing some noises.

"Unnie~ Happy birthday".

"Unnie! Happy birthday!"

"Byulyi ah...happy birthday".

I opened my eyes and burst out laughing, Solar placed the cake in front of me, Wheein and Hyejin were dancing in a strange manner while holding a happy birthday sign.

"Girls...what are you doing here, I thought you were busy".

I got up and hug them tightly, I can't believe they are here...I thought Wheein and Yong are having a date together...and Hyejin...she said she have to go for some photoshoot.

"It was a lie~"

After studio moon night Wheein and Yong Unnie said their last goodbye and went home, Hyejin decided to spend a little time with me alone.

"Unnie, I'll ask you a question...answer truthfully".

"Why so serious...ask me anything Hyejin, are you stress?"

Her smile was replaced with a smirked as she moved closer, she hugged me and whispered softly in my ears...I wasn't even ready for it.

"Do you know what is bdsm Unnie?"

"W-WHAT?!?! H-Hyejin what are you asking...that is so weird".

"Answer with a yes or no!"

I got shocked with her tone, this isn't the Hyejin I know...since when is she strict and fierce, but...this side of Hyejin is so cool too, I love fierce people like her.