Part 9

Bold- Moonbyul
Bold Italic- Wheein
Italic- Hwasa
Normal- Solar
Moonbyul POV

"Wheein...said what? Seriously? Wheein is that true?!"

Me and Hyejin looked towards Wheein who have a weak nod, I have seen Yong Unnie angry before...but this time she was very upset.

"I-I'm sorry...I know it was wrong for me to develop feelings for—"

"Answer my damm question!"

I was terrified of her right now, she is so angry I could see her veins...Wheein just gave a small nod and looked towards us.

"I-I think it's alright...if she wants we can still play together, but our relationship still stay the same you are still dating Wheein while I'm Hyejin's submissive."

Solar Unnie calmed down a little and carried Wheein up, she let out a laughter and pat her butt gently.

"I already knew, but I was waiting for her to tell me herself."

"W-What! I was so scared of you! Mean!"

"I'm sorry...but you were just too cute, but I'm a little angry honestly...because we both know who you belong too right puppy."

"Woof! You...only you Mistress!"

I have to admit, I'm a little jealous of them...their relationship is cute and I want that kind of relationship, but Hyejin wouldn't want it...she said it herself.

"Byul? Is something the matter?"

"It's nothing, it's just...they are so cute."

I smiled and held her hand, I really want to confess my feelings...those feelings I hide to myself, but it's over the moment I tell her...she will hate me.

"Gosh...why don't you ever baby me like Yong?"

"What? I do baby you a lot."

"Hmm...but Yong..."

"But Yong what?"

"Maybe I should ask her to play with me—"

"No! I am your Mistress Byul...and you are my toy! And I don't share my toys..."

"H-Hey, I was only messing around."

It's really fun to mess with Hyejin sometimes, she's gets really jealous when I mention Yong but it's cute...her angry expression.

"Don't mess with your mistress Moon...Byul..Yi."

She whispered in my ears and slapped my butt causing my to squeak, gosh...so much strength...I was only playing around with her.

"I swear if that leave a handprint, I will—"

"You will what? Continue your sentence Byul...what will you do to your mistress?"

I swallowed a lump of air and dropped on my knees hugging onto her leg like a clingy child, Hyejin can be scary when she gets angry...and when she's angry even a little mistake will make me cry.

"Oh? Now that's a surprise~ Moonbyul acting like a hopeless little baby."

"Shut up Yong! I was only messing with her...who knew she will become this scary lady..."

Hyejin grabbed a fistful off my hair and pushed my head down on the floor, I could see her smirking behind me...

"I-I'm sorry Mistress."

"My, Hyejin sure knows how to control her slut."

"Sorry Yong...I think I need to show her what happens if I really become scary..."

"W-Wait! I-I'm sorry please...I will not be rude again..."

[A little slapping later]

"Ugh...Hyejin...gentle please!"

"Who told you to mess with me, I said before...I'm not gentle when I punish people."

She laugh and rub my butt gently, I'm just worried about the fan greeting tomorrow...how am I going to sit without crying in pain.

"You are evil..."

"Aish! Unnie...stop moving your butt."

"You're no fun...hmph!"

She sigh and hold me gently bringing me out to the couch, Wheein and Solar was practicing for tomorrow...we haven't had time to practice too...

"Ah...you are both done? Come practice with us...we haven't practice for a long time."

"Unnie can practice with yourself."

"My hands is broken~"

"Alright...Wheein will practice with me."

"Arg...my tummy hurts!"

She held her tummy and sat down on the couch with us, we're definitely please when a familiar groan came out of her mouth.

"Then Moonbyul can practice."

"What! I need to rest..."

"Practice."

She walked in front of us with her arm crossed, we sigh and got up realising our fun is over...

Hwasa POV

Gosh...my body...so tired! I need to eat something, my energy...is gone.

"Mistress? Why are you using me as your pillow?"

"She just wants to fuck you...right~ lover girl~"

Words could never explain how embarrassed I am with Yongsun teasing me day and night, despite all her attempts at dropping massive hints...Moonbyul is still clueless as ever.

"Says the one with a wardrobe of sex toys with Wheein's name!"

I burst out laughing and stare at our leader who was turning into a tomato, a  wardrobe specifically used for sex toys! And on top of that they had Wheein's name.

"Wow! Unnie...I know you love Wheein a lot, but a wardrobe of sex toys with her name? That's obsession there..."

"I never say I'm not obsessed with my puppy...she's the love of my life."

"M-Mistress...I love you too."

"Ewww! I'm going to gag..."

"Same...when are you both going home...?"

I smirked and gave Byul a high five, that's payback for teasing me...

"Well, tomorrow actually...I really miss our alone time...right puppy?"

"As if I don't miss my alone time with my Byul."

I stare at Unnie in shock realising I fall for her trick, she held Wheein up and wink at me going back to the guest room...

"You miss being alone with me?"

"It's now or never Hyejin!!!"

She is right...it's now or never, so what should I say. I'm so fucked up if this goes wrong...she will hate me for life.

"I miss being alone with you too Hyejin! We barely have any alone time because of them...they are so noisy every night."

"N-No that's not what I meant Byul, I miss...being alone with you literally like...a couple...you know couples usually live alone."

"O-Oh...I mean that is true. But why so sudden?"

"I-I...because...I...well..."

"Oh you idiot! She love you for goodness sick! She love you...Ahn Hyejin love Moon Byul-Yi what's so hard!"

I stood there silently as Yongsun Unnie helped me confess my feelings to Byul, I didn't know how she would feel knowing I like her that way...what if she hates me...

"Hyejin..."