Part 11[M!]

Bold- Moonbyul
Bold Italic- Wheein
Italic- Hwasa
Normal- Solar
[]- Others

Moonbyul POV

The CEO slammed the photo on the table angrily and shouted at us, we were frightened...well...I was frightened while Hyejin stood next to me holding my hand, she wasn't scared...I mean she always went her way and he always goes against her so she might be used to it already...

[LOOK AT THIS! What were you both thinking!]

He threw the photo at us, he wasn't calm at all...he was furious...I can feel the fire within him right now, I can't believe how careless we were...

"I think...we should come out."

[What did you say! Ahn Hyejin...are you nuts! This is a conservative country!]

"I DON'T CARE! I love Byul Unnie and that's what should matter...why do we have to care about what they say!"

[You are idols! You should set an example...the media is going wild because of you both!]

"Well...it's not our fault, someone in the company took our photo not us."

[I don't care...I'll give you both 1 week to break up and tell the media press that it's an accident or both of you can leave this company!]

"Then we'll leave..."

[What did you say!]

I held onto Hyejin's hand and glare at him, I'm done with him...he have been using us for seven years and didn't promote us...we were the one doing everything and yet he takes the credit and now he is threatening us!

"I said...we will leave! Let's go Hyejin..."

"Byul...."

Right before we opened the door, Wheein jump onto just hugging us tightly...Yong Unnie entering with a angry face, she was very angry...

"If they are leaving, so will we...I don't see why we want to stay in a company that doesn't treat us right."

[Wait! Okay...okay, I'm sorry...you can stay together...just clear up the media.]

I smiled and hug Hyejin tightly, I knew it...we were meant for each other! There is nothing in this world that can break up up...no one...nobody...not even society.

"It is true...me and Hyejin, we are dating."

I smiled as we held each other hands during the interview, camera flashes as we kissed each other...Wheein and Yongsun Unnie backing us up and coming out together with us...we were the hot topic for days...we got many hate for that...but we didn't care at all, we have our moomoos who will back us up...and we have each other to rely on.

-1 month later-

Hwasa POV

"Who's your Mistress...Byul?"

I look at my dearest Moonbyul, who was kneeling in front of me...hands on her lap facing down naked and blindfolded. We had many opportunities to have fun, but it was either Wheein and Yongsun Unnie...or the manager interrupting us! So when I have an opportunity to keep my little pet in line...I seize it.

"Y-You are my Mistress...I'm your toy."

"Don't be nervous Byul, I know you very well...flirting with Mistress Yongsun in front of me...what were you expecting? Just a spank?"

I grabbed her neck and dragged my fingernails down slowly making her whimper...this girl...I won't lose her to anyone, not even Yongsun Unnie....she belongs to me...