Part 3

Bold-Moonbyul
Bold Italic-Wheein
Italic-Hwasa
Normal-Solar
[]-others

Hwasa POV

It's been a few weeks since Moonbyul Unnie and I did it. I didn't talk to her since then, I had many chance to talk to her but I didn't know what to say. I've made things awkward for her and me.

"Why am I being such a coward".

"Here Hyejin, I brought you some energy drink since you look in need of it".

Yongsun Unnie sat next to me and eyed at Moonbyul Unnie who seem unbothered of us. She was happily talking to Wheein who couldn't stop bragging about her ropes mark.

"You and Wheein sure is energetic every night".

"I'm not, she was just hyper every night I have to tie her up".

She laughed and pointed to Moonbyul Unnie, she give me a look that made me understood what she was trying to say.

"I don't know what I'm doing, me and Byul Unnie isn't in a relationship. I could talk to her anytime and ask her to try it again but instead I haven't talk to her in weeks!"

Yongsun Unnie merely rolled her eyes at me, she looked at Wheein and smiled sweetly as if to mock me. I got a little annoyed and decided to play with her a little.

"I've heard Wheein enjoy cages this days".

She looked and me and I could see her mouth forming into a smirk.

"How would you know~".

"I'm her best friend, she tells me everything. I think I should be her mistress instead".

This time, I could see her hand forming into a fist.

"Maybe she trust me more, or maybe she just like hiding things from her girlfriend".

"She doesn't hide things from me!"

"But how would you not know she like cages?"

She frowned and got up annoyed, I know she hates it when Wheein hide things from her, she hate it more when Wheein tell others about her secret and not to her girlfriend. I know our leader gets jealous easily.

"Puppy! We are going shopping, let's go".

"Shopping? For what?"

"I'll buy you a cage, and maybe you'll spend more time telling me everything instead of having time with Hyejin".

She smirked and dragged her out, Wheein glared at me and quickly followed Unnie out...and now it's me and Moonbyul Unnie.

"H-Hyejin— I mean mommy".

She frowned and sat down on my lap, I hold my breath as she leaned down around my neck. I was definitely shocked after she started crying, she started wiping her tears while hitting me.

"Why haven't you been talking to me! Did I do something wrong, was I a bad girl...I thought you said you'll be my domme!"

"No! You didn't Unnie, I just thought you wouldn't want to do it again...I thought you didn't feel safe with me".

She stopped attacking me and lean forward, she breath in my scent and kissed my neck softly as if to tell me I was wrong.

"I feel safer around my second family, and I feel extremely safe with you".

"You've change Unnie, you never act cute before".

I chuckled making her whined a little, it's been so long since we cuddles like this. I want it to last forever, I feel happy like this, so comfortable, so calming and so relaxing.

"Mommy is the worst!"

"I'm sorry hamster, but you're just too cute".

Yes, a hamster. I am addressing her as a hamster, and unfortunately some hamsters do bite.

"HEY! Ow! Don't bite me!"

"I am not a hamster!"

"Don't make me punish you darling, let's enjoy this lovely moment together".

Moonbyul POV

I'm so happy right now, I thought I've done something wrong. I'm so glad she is finally talking to me again, but...what are we exactly, girlfriends? Friends with benefits probably, are we even together?

"I see you kinky gays have made up".

"Didn't you went shopping for cages?"

I smirked, earning a death glare from Wheein. She wasn't happy about it, she pointed at her neck and wasn't really walking stably.

"She fuck me in the toilet! It's your fault Hyejin!"

"Did I allow you to speak puppy?"

"You banned her from speaking?"

"Why?"

"Well, she begged for the rules and punishments as I recall".

Wheein stood there silently, she held onto the hem of Solar Unnie shirt and pulled it roughly.

"I'm sorry puppy, here's your daily cuddles".

They are a very cute and romantic couple, I wonder if Hyejin and I will ever have a relationship as good as theirs.

"Break time is over, time to rehearse again".

"That's my line Byul".

•1 month later•
•At a concert•

"You look so pretty on your knees, begging like a good girl".

"Hyejin, I'm merely tying my shoelaces".

She rolled her eyes and stepped on my shoulder, pressing down a little making me wince. I was looking around making sure only we were around and no one was looking at this.

"Who are you to talk back!"

"I'm Moonbyul, and who are you to tell me what to do Hyejin".

I smirked while rubbing her thigh gently.

"Try again, and we'll see about that!"

She added pressure making me gasped, her 3 inch pointy heels can be a weapon. I finished tying my shoelaces and knelt down properly, head down with hands on the floor.

"Not talking back? Strange you were doing it minutes ago".

"Mommy is the meanest!"

I groaned when she pressed down harder, I looked up and smirk in attempt to make her angrier. It worked well, she was furious in fact. She dragged me up and slammed me against the wall.

"Girls? What are you...oh, nice Hyejin what did she do this time".

Great, wrong timing Yong. I just wanted her to go rough and now she probably going to punish me lightly in front of them, why can't they enter later instead of ruining my fun.

"Just being the brat she is".

"Make sense, guess only my Wheepup is a tamed little puppy".

"Stop bragging".

"Yong is right— I'm sorry".

Hyejin gave me a death glare and slapped my butt, Yongsun laughed at that sight and gave Wheein a rough head pat.

"Unnie...my hair is going to be messed up!"

"I'm sorry Wheein, but I couldn't resist it".

[Girls! Time to get ready, your fans are waiting!]

"Coming! Let's go puppy".

"Wait for us!"

I was about to run after them until Hyejin held onto my arm, she looked around making sure no one is eavesdropping and leaned in.

"Tonight, after concert. I'll make it rough like you want".

She left. She left after giving me that warning, or was it a threat.