Part 10

Bold- Moonbyul
Bold Italic- Wheein
Italic- Hyejin
Normal- Solar
[]- others

Moonbyul POV

So, Hyejin feel the same way as me...I am so happy I'm going to cry...she likes me back, I thought she will feel disgusted but she actually do like me!

"Wait...Moon Byul? Are you okay...?"

"I told you...she wouldn't feel the same way..."

I held onto Hyejin's arm and dragged her to our bedroom locking the door, I wanted to be alone with her...now...I need her to know my feelings for her or it'll be too late.

"Who said I don't feel the same way...I...like you. I love you...and if it's okay with you...I want to be the one next to you forever."

I whispered in her ears, my face flushed red...due to the embarrassment. I had nothing to be afraid of anymore...I just wanted her to know how I feel. I love her and it will never change no matter what her answer is...and even if things don't go well, we can still be friends.

"I love you too, my submissive."

She hugged me tightly, and nuzzled her entire body against mine possessively as if I will get away from her...she looked at me with a mischievous look and slammed me against the door harshly.

"I can finally call you mine."

"I was your's to begin with Hyejin."

I slowly removed her bra and started a make out session with her, things were getting heated up until two unbelievable idiots came by and knocked on the door.

"Sorry to interrupt you but we don't have time to wait until you fuck finish!!!"

"We have a concert today remember!!!"

"Hyejin! Don't make Byul Unnie limp!"

I swear...I never felt the need to murder them in my entire life, and if I could...I really will!

"Don't worry, we have all the time in the world...my little Byul..."

"D-Don't call me that...it's embarrassing."

"You are cute Unnie, now let's go..."

During the concert, she would tease me in front of the audience...she would sit on my lap, choke me...and whisper dirty things in my ear knowing what it'll do to me. On the other hand, Yongsun Unnie would cringe at it hoping moomoo wouldn't catch on the relationship.

"Aren't you both doing...too much?"

"It's not me...it's her...she's been teasing me all day!"

And she wouldn't let me catch a break from her teasing...I can't handle it anymore, she knows I'm crazy for her and she's taking advantage of it!

"Oh please Unnie, I'm not the one who had a dating scandal with Wheein because of how close you both are."

"T-That was an accident..."

"No it wasn't. She said she wanted everyone to know I'm hers..."

"My~ possessive much."

"Jung...Whee...in...get your ass here right now!"

I laughed when Solar dragged Wheein to the couch attacking her with kisses while our manager just let out a heavy sigh.

[I still want to stay innocent, so please don't do your nasty things here...]

"Don't worry! Im just kissing her..."

"Byul, come here..."

Hyejin suddenly grabbed my arm and dragged me to the restroom, she pushed me into a empty stall and lock the door kissing me harshly.

"Let's finish what we started shall we."

She whispered in my ears and unzipped my pants quickly, she didn't want to waste a second...I held onto her shirt and slide it off leaning in and holding her tightly while she kissed my neck...

"M-Mistress..."

I let out a whimper...hoping for her to do more, I'm so desperate for her touch...I want her in me...I couldn't wait any longer.

"Are you both really doing it here!"

I gasped when Yongsun Unnie knock on the door while laughing, Wheein joining her a few seconds later and we had no choice but to stop...

"Damm you...why did you have to cockblock us!"

"Well...we just couldn't help it."

"Not an excuse."

Hwasa POV

"Shh...it's okay, you can stop whining now."

I held Byul closer and keep kissing her, she is really adorable when she's off stage...it's as if she's possessed by a little baby— a little...little space? If Byul have...little space, how would it be like...will she baby talk to me and want all the attention from me...

"Byul, you are very cute..."

"Hyejin...don't spoil her too much."

"She'll stop spoiling me the day you stop slapping Wheein's butt!"

"She's right...if you can stop slapping Wheein's butt, I might consider to be stricter on her."

[Girls! There's a big problem...you have to see this!]

We looked towards our manager as she took her phone out, and right there I saw the most horrifying news of my life...it's a photo of me and Byul, someone took a photo of us kissing.

"Where did they get this?"

[It's someone in the company, they posted it online. The CEO is furious and demanded an explanation.]

Crap...